Why so sad, India ?

Donny

Thats confidence of an emerging champion team.....not an unsecured team that depends on sledging. BTW...if you want to converse with someone and expect others not to answer, use the PM facility. Dont open threads.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mashallah the Assie has been PWNED! ir3rbl.jpgir3rbl.jpgir3rbl.jpgir3rbl.jpgir3rbl.jpgir3rbl.jpgir3rbl.jpg

Welcome aboard, THX. :regular_smile: AC is not a counterpart of ICF. This is a specific fansite whereas AC is a general cricket lovers' site. What you might have noticed about AC is the absense of a spotty faced rabble abusing other posters and thinking 'naughty' words are either clever or humourous. This is not tolerated and neither is racial or cultural vilification. However, quality posts and robust debate are encouraged. :regular_smile:

Welcome aboard, THX. :regular_smile: AC is not a counterpart of ICF. This is a specific fansite whereas AC is a general cricket lovers' site. What you might have noticed about AC is the absense of a spotty faced rabble abusing other posters and thinking 'naughty' words are either clever or humourous. This is not tolerated and neither is racial or cultural vilification. However, quality posts and robust debate are encouraged. :regular_smile:
almost all of which are begun and continued by you... either there is a dearth of brains as brilliant as yours in australia, or maybe internet access is not as widely available or maybe you adjudicate the members with too strong an arm. evidently you save the racially motivated vituperation for ICF... there is really no need to get so perturbed, we indians huddle like a pack of wolves everywhere we go: plundering, marauding and laying to waste local cultures, replacing old edifices with curry and samosa shops... i was not try to shlack you or your site, i was just a bit surprised that cricket is not as popular in australia considering how good their team is, and has been for the better part of the past decade and a half.

lol, when this banner was made, this was one of few pics available of the players in the new kit. It looked good at that moment. And they are not suppose to be sad, but mean :peter: Although, Sharma and Gauti may look a little weird . Actually, that image is actually on billboards in India :winky:

Yeah, the intellectual honesty and high moral ground is ever so visible in the fact that we had a mutual banner exchange agreement and while we still continue to have yours' on our home page, ICF is no where to be found on the home page of your web site for more than a year.

^^ ouch! I did not know what "Aussie Cricket" was until I read Domain's post ( no. 19 - :haha: dude, that was some reply ! :haha:) and clicked on Donny's user name, which provided the link to his website Donny, site is a bit empty no? Theres hardly any one in the forums, all views and no replies :haha:

Yeah' date=' the intellectual honesty and high moral ground is ever so visible in the fact that we had a mutual banner exchange agreement and while we still continue to have yours' on our home page, ICF is no where to be found on the home page of your web site for more than a year.[/quote'] Once again, you choose to use sarcasm and untruths to denigrate me. There was no such reciprocal agreement made. Rajiv verified as much to me, in a PM. Gambit invited me here as a guest.
Once again, you choose to use sarcasm and untruths to denigrate me. There was no such reciprocal agreement made. Rajiv verified as much to me, in a PM. Gambit invited me here as a guest.
Reciprocal agreement you mean like the Ponting-Kumble agreement on catches???