Munaf in and Balaji out

That first ball yorker to Mills managed to cool me and forgive Munaf for most of his sins till date.he has to atone for his SA gaffe by winning this match with excellent support act in the second inning.some how i always feel that this guy is holding some thing back and never operate at full throttle. 'chalta hai' attitude.

Guest Hiten.

I think Munaf has been produced (into the Indian team) after too many refinements. All sorts of coaches have told him to do things rather than allowing him some freedom. Unless until Munaf bowls consistently in at least 3-4 matches, I will never put my money on this guy. He started off well in his debut series but shied away from responsibilities after that.

I think Munaf has been produced (into the Indian team) after too many refinements. All sorts of coaches have told him to do things rather than allowing him some freedom. Unless until Munaf bowls consistently in at least 3-4 matches' date=' I will never put my money on this guy. He started off well in his debut series but shied away from responsibilities after that.[/quote'] That seems plausible
That first ball yorker to Mills managed to cool me and forgive Munaf for most of his sins till date.he has to atone for his SA gaffe by winning this match with excellent support act in the second inning.some how i always feel that this guy is holding some thing back and never operate at full throttle. 'chalta hai' attitude.
That's interesting. Because I got pissed off at that delivery. I posted at the beginning of his first spell after lunch that I was waiting for Munaf to slip in that yorker but it was only hours later that it finally happened and got the wicket!

Surprise package of the day for me..I have a question for you guys..was this the best 3 seamer combo we have fielded in recent times?? I know there have been lot of exceptional pairs like (Sree+Zak) in SA (Zak+RP) in Eng and (Zak+Ishant) in India..but waht about the whole triplet as a package? Perhaps the one we fielded in the Perth Test was good? What do you guys think?

Surprise package of the day for me..I have a question for you guys..was this the best 3 seamer combo we have fielded in recent times?? I know there have been lot of exceptional pairs like (Sree+Zak) in SA (Zak+RP) in Eng and (Zak+Ishant) in India..but waht about the whole triplet as a package? Perhaps the one we fielded in the Perth Test was good? What do you guys think?
Good question. Will have to wait and see in NZ's 2nd innings.