Dravid drops yet another catch in test match

Guest Hiten.

Guest Hiten.

Ofcourse had SRT dropped a catch in a gully cricket "we all" would have had:mad: :wall: threads created by different folks .. but this is bad if Dravid continues to drop sitters in tests. polesden_wall.jpg

I thought RD did well to get hands to that chance. I fielded at 1st. slip for over 20 years and that sort of chance can be deadly. I'd rather try to catch a bullet at point or gully from a cut shot than those. :regular_smile:
I would like to fire it.:nice:
I thought RD did well to get hands to that chance. I fielded at 1st. slip for over 20 years and that sort of chance can be deadly. I'd rather try to catch a bullet at point or gully from a cut shot than those. :regular_smile:
I would like to fire it.:nice:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
eeewwwwwwww you are old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is probably not the best place to make that statement... there might be far too many volunteers to assist with that endeavor. some might even use a gatling gun.