Shastri and the tall, short man obssession!

For many years been noting Mr shastri's obssession with height in his commentary. Always refering to tall man big stride, tall man so bounce, tall man.... Also always waffling short man could not get on top of it, short man small stride etc etc:hysterical: He is obssessed with height in his commentary and attributes a lot of what happens on the field to the height of the players. He is typical indian in this obssession with height, fully expect him to start saying tall fair man in future refences as well:--D Watch out for it, always refers at some point to this! Similar to Uncle Lal's ossession with wildlife!

Guest gaurav_indian
indians dont have 2 many great commentators so plz lets not make fun of only good commentator we have ok
This reminds me of "Andhon me kaana raja" lol :haha:
For many years been noting Mr shastri's obssession with height in his commentary. Always refering to tall man big stride, tall man so bounce, tall man.... Also always waffling short man could not get on top of it, short man small stride etc etc:hysterical: He is obssessed with height in his commentary and attributes a lot of what happens on the field to the height of the players. He is typical indian in this obssession with height, fully expect him to start saying tall fair man in future refences as well:--D Watch out for it, always refers at some point to this! Similar to Uncle Lal's ossession with wildlife!
The whole world is obsessed with height, I think.
indians dont have 2 many great commentators so plz lets not make fun of only good commentator we have ok
excuse me? i know people here dont like him, but i think Arun Lal is an exceptional commentator. I enjoy his quips and anecdotes. He keeps the game interesting.