I never want to hear...

A Single inconsiderate word against the New Zealand Cricket Team. The Kiwis have been exceptional hosts. Very polite, very sportsmanlike and true professionals! They took the losses like men, and they handled their victory with humility. There has not bee much of an uproar with regards to the catch, certainly nothing along the lines of Ponting and Clarkegate... but of course, the circumstances are different. Finally, OBrien's blog is entertaining and quite honest. And Bucullumn reminds me of King Leonidas... the lone man faced with an uphill task...

They are perhaps lacking the passion and intensity. The Kiwis fast bowlers show very little emotion and seem lost at times.
actually that is probably what is robing this series of some competition. the Kiwi are so subjugated in their approach that it seems that they have resigned to their fate prior to the start of the game...

Cricket for them is not as intense and passionate. We, Indians would jump of a roof for a bad decision, imagine if it was some kiwi player and Sehwag caught with that almost bump ball I think kiwis have been fantastic as they know their strengths and were expecting India's A game, and have rolled out their comments diplomatically So yes, kudos to them and so far no scandal...which we somehow manage to acquire everywhere