Which looks more indian to you IPL or ICL?

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
Tube light alert. You didnt understand what he meant did you? SRK's team has the most pakistani players of all the teams..
He said SRK and his team.That includes SRK also.SRK is pakistani or indian?

Guest gaurav_indian
If you're gonna remove the team, what is srk gonna sit and do.. kill flies? I see your point tho....
lol for your info SRK was the first one to terminate the contracts of all pakistani players after mumbai blasts.I am not his fan but i dont like people comparing indian muslims with pakistani muslims or keeping them in the same bracket.I hope you understand my point.

Guest gaurav_indian
We have one SRK lover on the board....:girly1:
Is this a joke?I am Aamir Khan's fan.I dont like SRK.May be you should understand my point first.Its not about any individual.

i dont know which is more indian,but ICL made more sense to me bcoz most of the players belonged to the region of which the team they were representing. in IPL,bhajji is playing for mumbai,Sreesanth for Punjab,Rohit for hyderabad.it just doesnt make sense

Which Indian domestic tournament is more Indian to you ? :haha: Was this a serious question dude? :dontknow: Lulz, now I've heard them all Pac man, you really are one tough cookie. I don't know if I mean that as a sarcastic comment or as a compliment. Interpret it as you see fit