I would choose Imran Khan purely on cricketing merits .Since the life of a fast bowler require more discipline he was simply exemplary in that .I just remember how he was able to bowl 50 overs in Lahore during 89 series and he was 38 . And SRT obviously extremely disciplined having played so many tests and ODIs. But i would put just behind Imran just though .It is really close .

I personally like the shoulder-before-wicket one. Its such a cool stance to get out at.
WTF...i dnt like any...he should have been not out afta every match...:winky: the title should be "which dismissal u dnt like" ,...den i wud go for him getting bowled by the 1 which keeps very low :((
Or another freaky one was he played a good shot' date=' hit the close in fielder and then probably pwnting took a very good catch[/quote'] Wasn't it a bit controversial? Because a few balls before that, the ball brushed his shoulder and they all appealed, and Ponting came and had a bit of a "talk" with Sachin? Then a few balls later this happened. :((