Will you forgive team India if?

Don

Re: Will you forgive team India if? Pred...karthik and Sreesanth Never played in WC.. :lol: i never had any problem with The Rahul Dravid's commitment and honesty.. he alone can not play for the whole team...when his own players are there to pull him down at every possible opportunity... i believe we should retain Dravid as captain till Eng series atleast...

Re: Will you forgive team India if? Bechara Dravid....has always given the best for his team....made some captains successful because of his gritty batting and when it was his time to be captain he gets these loser mafia chaps to stab him.

Re: Will you forgive team India if?

If this "mafia/shafia" is true I guess Tendu never forgave Dravid for Declaring when he was on 194* in Pak.
why? the job of cappo is to get us the win, not ensure that people get their individual milestones.

Re: Will you forgive team India if? With current bunk of chokers... forget abt winning. It will be complete whitewash this time in Aus. Unless, coach is sacked and srt, gangs, motu, bhajji are dropped. bring back only 1 of them even if they are in good enuff form. Look motu is not phisically fit for this level now and SRT is getting worse. Gangs does not even qualify. I have alrdy forgiven them.

If this "mafia/shafia" is true I guess Tendu never forgave Dravid for Declaring when he was on 194* in Pak.
why? the job of cappo is to get us the win, not ensure that people get their individual milestones.
I am not justifying Sachin's anger on the declaration JMO regarding the incident.

I am not justifying Sachin's anger on the declaration JMO regarding the incident.
I see. :hmph: I doubt it. It seems like Tendu is mighty pissed that he was removed as opener which probably was a mistake. Also, looks like he is pissed mainly at Chappell and not Dravid.

Re: Will you forgive team India if? Dholo behti Ganga main haath. It's been Tendulkar bashing season for a few years now. Come one, come all. When he scores runs, he is being selfish. When he doesn't score runs, he's a mafioso. When he retires, he will be accused of leaving the team high and dry. A guy who ditched a sinking ship. Bravo!

I see. :hmph: I doubt it. It seems like Tendu is mighty pissed that he was removed as opener which probably was a mistake. Also, looks like he is pissed mainly at Chappell and not Dravid.
I agree Tendu is pissed that his openor spot was taken away which I still attribute to the teams exit. He should have opened :mad:

Dholo behti Ganga main haath. It's been Tendulkar bashing season for a few years now. Come one, come all. When he scores runs, he is being selfish. When he doesn't score runs, he's a mafioso. When he retires, he will be accused of leaving the team high and dry. A guy who ditched a sinking ship. Bravo!
Always been true, but even an ardent Tendulkarite like you must be seeing that his time is nigh ? He is past his expiration date and the longer he stays on in his current vein of form; the more people will rightfully turn against him.

Re: Will you forgive team India if? Pred, I agree if he keeps this shitty batting up, he will be left with only 3 supporters in the world (Bheem,Anakin and me :hic: ). He has been written off before and came back with a strongly(Pak tour '06). I agree with some that the Eng tour should decide his career. If he fails, he should be sacked. Simple. But what I don't agree with is the constant SRT bashing. This happens when he makes, when he doesn't and even when he doesn't play! 99% of it is unjustified tripe.

Pred, I agree if he keeps this ***** batting up, he will be left with only 3 supporters in the world (Bheem,Anakin and me :hic: ). He has been written off before and came back with a strongly(Pak tour '06). I agree with some that the Eng tour should decide his career. If he fails, he should be sacked. Simple. But what I don't agree with is the constant SRT bashing. This happens when he makes, when he doesn't and even when he doesn't play! 99% of it is unjustified tripe.
The guy is not superman in Cricket. He peaked in his career and now is slowly going into the end of his career but no way has lost his batting shine fully and needs to be preserved. Tendulkar is one overinflated cricket player in the cricket history by his fans!