Should India attack tomorrow ?

Today on day 1 we saw India being defensive in their field placements 1st slip,3rd slip and 5th slip was not at all a gud choice by veeru he shud have had at least one area completely covered instead of trying to defend runs as there were many edges that went in no man's land So what shud be the bowling combination to start tomorrow as bhajji and veeru were not effective on day 1 Should India look to be aggressive in the first session and try to fold NZ innings b4 tea But lets pray that NZ dont go beyond 500 :pray:

I don't reckon India can run through the Kiwis tomorrow. The best Kiwi batsman Vettori hasn't even batted yet :winky: There's McCullum and Vettori still to bat. I think NZ should be able to post over 500 runs. I hope they do and that will test India. Although it may end in a draw it will test some of the players in particular Rahul Dravid and Yuvraj Singh.

I don't reckon India can run through the Kiwis tomorrow. The best Kiwi batsman Vettori hasn't even batted yet :winky: There's McCullum and Vettori still to bat. I think NZ should be able to post over 500 runs. I hope they do and that will test India. Although it may end in a draw it will test some of the players in particular Rahul Dravid and Yuvraj Singh.
why do u hope NZ will score 500?i hope 420 max:dance:

i am loving this test match..as Ravi said i am looking forward to this challenge and how our players perform..last year they got a real challenge against England in chennai and showed what this team is made of by chasing down that huge score..this mite not be of that level but still this is gonna be a real tester for our team..and thats how test cricket shd be..comeon boys make us proud once again :)

yup, go in all guns blazing. 3 Slips, 2 Gullies for Khan. Open the bowling with Bhajji and let him get the bite off the surface in the morning, two men under the helmet. What do we have to lose? If they start blasting then we can always dilute, but we need to put the men into the positions to take wickets.