Deccan Chargers

Rohan495

Btw, folks here's something to think about: Pakistan play their home games, away from home Deccan Chargers will play their home games, away from home Pakistan served legal notice to ICC for shifting their WC matches Deccan Chargers served legal notice to IPL for shifting their home matches :fear:
+1

Btw, folks here's something to think about: Pakistan play their home games, away from home Deccan Chargers will play their home games, away from home Pakistan served legal notice to ICC for shifting their WC matches Deccan Chargers served legal notice to IPL for shifting their home matches :fear:
they still will be playing at home bimbo:finger: Indiahills.png

bob' date=' you dumbass, deccan plateau doesn't stop being deccan plateau after Independence or anything like that. :wall:[/quote'] But Nagpur and Cuttack are not in South India, so how can corey claim DC are still playing at home :mad:. Just because a plateau is named after your stoopid paki franchise (its of course the other way but you morons like to think it this way) it does not mean you own entire India :hitler:

somebody dig bb a grave please.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hahaha: BOOBO :hehe: And Bambi try and be more creative, calling DC Paki is so childish, naive and clueless. JUST like a Bambi. 32248bambi2_1.jpg :finger:

Gilly VVS Bilakhia/A Reddy Symmo Rohit Smith/Gibbs/Marsh Venu Suman/Ravi Teja RP Ojha Roach/Harris I think this should be the main XI for the Chargers and extra players pitch in during the season. I think Smith is more usefull then Gibbs as he can bat lower down the order and bowl his tidy medium pacers. If roach doesnt fire, we can just replace him with Harris.

Probable DC XI Gilly VVS Gibbs Symmo Rohit Lil Marsh/ Vaas Venu Suman RP Ojha Harmeet
Gilly VVS Bilakhia/A Reddy Symmo Rohit Smith/Gibbs/Marsh Venu Suman/Ravi Teja RP Ojha Roach/Harris I think this should be the main XI for the Chargers and extra players pitch in during the season. I think Smith is more usefull then Gibbs as he can bat lower down the order and bowl his tidy medium pacers. If roach doesnt fire, we can just replace him with Harris.
Thnx.

Yeah can't believe they let rayudu go to mumbai indians. I think it's more to do with his differences with HCA people (read shivalal and his son) who might have some say on DC selection. Anyway looking forward to IPL-3 kick off. DC does seem to have good team but they may not be able to field their first choice XI for the initial games, which isn't good news for them. Remember last year DC made it to semis mainly due to their strong performance in the initial stages of the tournament. This time they might find a bit difficult to get going. Here's hoping DC to defend their title successfully Go Gilly!!!