A testimonial for the Big-3

:(( It means the worst for the board.
very funny that u or domain say that. if my prediction goes wrong, u rub it in to make sure again and again to let me know my prediction was wrong. well guess what, today ur prediction of india drawing the match is under fire. i'm happy if we draw the match, but some of our batsmen have been terrible and have let us down. (fielding ofcourse takes the cake)
They did not score much' date=' ravi.[/quote'] 70 or 80 is not much Finey? Three guys scored nearly 210 runs. The rest scored 90 runs. I think the big three did their job if not fully but what are the other 8 doing? They have scored 90 runs all put together:headshake:.
70 or 80 is not much Finey? Three guys scored nearly 210 runs. The rest scored 90 runs. I think the big three did their job if not fully but what are the other 8 doing? They have scored 90 runs all put together:headshake:.
Ravi, 49, 70s, 80s on this flat pitch that too when we are chasing a tremendous 600 total is not much. I am not saying its not worth anything, but in this situation and pitch, and considering RD threw it away chasing a really wide delivery superfats Jessie Ryder innocuous seam bowling, SRT lapse in concentration poke, and Laxman a loose drive - we really needed 100s, 150s that sort of score in this pitch from them. You are right about Viru (2 innings), and GG, Yuvi, KKD - they were despicable (esp. Viru in 2nd Inn, add irresponsible also) to say the least. At least the Big 3 scored something in 1st Inn. Yuvi has a big question mark abt Test cricket, and KKD he cannot bat. Hope GG does not go the Sehwag way in 2nd Inn.
Ravi, 49, 70s, 80s on this flat pitch that too when we are chasing a tremendous 600 total is not much.
They contributed 210 runs. If the rest 8 guys score about 200 (25 runs apiece) India wouldn't be in the situation they are right now. Sehwag, Gambir, Yuvi and Karthik put together need to put about 150 runs about 30+ runs each. You are thrashing the wrong guys, you should look at the rest.
They contributed 210 runs. If the rest 8 guys score about 200 (25 runs apiece) India wouldn't be in the situation they are right now. Sehwag' date=' Gambir, Yuvi and Karthik put together need to put about 150 runs about 30+ runs each. You are thrashing the wrong guys, [b']you should look at the rest.
Oh, don't worry - the rest are getting thrashed by me - sehwag especially and Yuvi/KKD. If Yuvi cannot prove Test match consistency soon, he needs to be replaced by someone else. Let him find consistency in 4-day cricket first, if he needs more time for Test cricket. I am not thrashing SRT, RD, Lax - you are right - atleast they gave us SOME total. I am just disappointed that Dravid especially went chasing such a wide harmless ball and got out! :(( Needless.
Oh' date= don't worry - the rest are getting thrashed by me - sehwag especially and Yuvi/KKD. If Yuvi cannot prove Test match consistency soon, he needs to be replaced by someone else. Let him find consistency in 4-day cricket first, if he needs more time for Test cricket. I am not thrashing SRT, RD, Lax - you are right - atleast they gave us SOME total. I am just disappointed that Dravid especially went chasing such a wide harmless ball and got out! :(( Needless.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
All the three' date=' Dravid, Tendulkar and Laxman will score runs today. Laxman will bat NZ out of the game IMO. I don't have much hope on Yuvi but Karthik could score a few. I'm banking on Laxman in this test match.[/quote'] Bump. Not a bad call there Ravi. Can you pick my next SS team? :P