IPL Superselector is Up - Top 30 to be Rewarded. $ICF 20 Million Prize Money

varun

Seems like Cricinfo has changed the name of the Bangalore Royal Challengers team to Royal Challengers Bangalore :giggle:.. So if you don't see your players from this team.. then just relax until I fix this cricinfo ***up

plz dont increase subbing penalty midway. By the way, considering the priz money given away for a single 20-20 match between India and SL some time back, for the kind of effort involved in playing IPL SS, the minimum prize money for last rank on cut off shud be 1 million $ICF and the cut off around 10% pf the total no.of teams. yesterday my broadband died and i had to rush to the nearest cybercafe to make the substitutions between 1st match presentation and 2nd match start.i missed the thrill of following up SS points/standings when the match was on.

Guest Hiten.
plz dont increase subbing penalty midway. By the way, considering the priz money given away for a single 20-20 match between India and SL some time back, for the kind of effort involved in playing IPL SS, the minimum prize money for last rank on cut off shud be 1 million and the cut off around 10% pf the total no.of teams. yesterday my broadband died and i had to rush to the nearest cybercafe to make the substitutions between 1st match presentation and 2nd match start.i missed the thrill of following up SS points/standings when the match was on.
holy sheettttt...you are serious about this competition eh

Someone get me out of the 40-50 bracket. :pray:
keep on doing the substitutions. i am sure at least 2 in top 30 wud miss out on subbing in time for all matches next week. if u ensure at least 8 players in your ss play in all matches, u are bound to get in to tp 30 before the semi finals.!

yesterday my broadband died and i had to rush to the nearest cybercafe to make the substitutions between 1st match presentation and 2nd match start.i missed the thrill of following up SS points/standings when the match was on.
:isalute: The way SS is taking over our lives, soon SS >> Sex :((

there should be more than 4 players allowed from each side...... as when mumbai are playing we have to take GOD :adore: SANATH ZAK BHAJJI MALINGA BRAVO..............hes not there later on DUMINY as they are all class players....which shud be a part of our SS team

Someone get me out of the 40-50 bracket. :pray:
arjun bhai jo tumhara ilaaj karega usko mere paas bhi bhej dena....thik hai :giggle: main kya karu yaar......................even i m stuck at 42,43,48,54 :hitler: shano just get outta here :hitler: ek baar to jeetne de yaar

My wife and kid went to our parents' places to spend the summer vacation. So already this is the only thing left for me.
My wife and kid went to my parents place for 2 weeks. now moved to her parents place. will hold on for another week. beyond that my wifey will be back. if my daughter comes back we will fight to death for remote , so, i asked her to hang on at chennai till IPL gets over! IPL & IPL SS rock!