Should sachin have played more cautiously??

watever u say, Martin set him up beautifully.. hes been bowling outside and sachin is chasing it. i tot this is gonna happen soon.. n it happend.. thts a poor shot frm considering the situation.. very poor.. thumbsdown..
For a legend, he should have avoided that trap given the circumstances! Who will save the match now. Both Wall and SRT are gone.
watever u say' date=' Martin set him up beautifully.. hes been bowling outside and sachin is chasing it.[b'] i tot this is gonna happen soon.. n it happend.. thts a poor shot frm considering the situation.. very poor.. thumbsdown..
I too had the same feeling..Martin's bowling quite beautifully atm! ps it's 2:30 here..just venting out sheer frustration :icflove:
He does it again in the second innings! Chasing a ball outside the off stump when it was needed to hunker down and spend time at the wicket. I guess this test match is gone!
Your hope seems to start and end with Tendulkar it seems. Aren't there another 10 players that can do the job? Relax man, Laxman is a terrific bat. Give some credit to the rest of the guys, they are very capable too.
Your hope seems to start and end with Tendulkar it seems. Aren't there another 10 players that can do the job? Relax man' date=' Laxman is a terrific bat. Give some credit to the rest of the guys, they are very capable too.[/quote'] I hope you are correct. Somehow, I do not have hope that these guys will be able to bat for the rest of the day. I will be thrilled if I am wrong.
I too had the same feeling..Martin's bowling quite beautifully atm! ps it's 2:30 here..just venting out sheer frustration :icflove:
its so frustrating tbh... i dint expect to play such a poor shot.. u know wats coming frm martin.. it doesnt take a genius to figure out wat martin is trying to do.. and he fell into his right nicely... poor n pathetic stuff frm sachin,
its so frustrating tbh... i dint expect to play such a poor shot.. u know wats coming frm martin.. it doesnt take a genius to figure out wat martin is trying to do.. and he fell into his right nicely... poor n pathetic stuff frm sachin,
Take it easy, he played positively the whole time in this match. That was a good ball to be hit but he missed it.
Nope' date=' he was feeling comfortable out there. Hit a nice four. Positivity sometimes can lead to your downfall. The ball was there to be hit.[/quote'] Exactly. It was not a reckless shot. The cover drive was on and he went for it. BTW he played more riskier shots in both innings than that one.

it's good to see him batting like this regardless of everything. He's feeling good and I'm sure he'll come up with a big one in the next game. But really there was no need for the shot. It's not irresponsible, as someone mentioned before, positivity sometimes leads you to failure. The same positivity has lead us to test match victories out of nowhere before