A couple of pretty interesting things to take your mind off this collapse and performance

are you for real dude, venom and vitriol running through veins and arteries ? again, hilariously short sighted you are. It's fun, loosest cannon in the town
venom and vitriol????????????:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: this is a opinion forum........where did you come from?? :finger:

This is a disgusting thread For someone who acts as a moderator and sends "power backed" infarctions to members with messages that they should respect other members on the forum, your credibility as a "respectful" member has been severly exposed here Salil and for those putting out personal information on an online forum I sincerely hope that ICF does not lead to some kind of "hate violence" in real life; some standards have to be maintained even when mods are biased against a certain member

Don't you have a sense of humour Suraj? Are you some kind of headmaster at a school or something?

and for those putting out personal information on an online forum I sincerely hope that ICF does not lead to some kind of "hate violence" in real life; some standards have to be maintained even when mods are biased against a certain member
That was dealt with extremely quickly by the person you are slagging off.
Don't you have a sense of humour Suraj? Are you some kind of headmaster at a school or something? That was dealt with extremely quickly by the person you are slagging off.
Are you a student or something?? Its ironic that half the times I recieve nasty posts on this forum because of my humorous posts and then the othe half times for lack of it !!!!
Its ironic that half the times I recieve nasty posts on this forum because of my humorous posts and then the othe half times for lack of it !!!!
:haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: :icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove:
Are you a student or something?? Its ironic that half the times I recieve nasty posts on this forum because of my humorous posts and then the othe half times for lack of it !!!!
The other day, the trigger went off because I mentioned Anakin in one of the posts, that led to an argument. Apparently, we should not drag member names. However, when others drag in member names, and do the same thing? Its humor? It has to work both ways. Either dont allow for anyone, or anyone should be able to do the "humor" Same rules for all the members to follow.
One is always a student' date= of one thing or another. Do you know everything? Nasty? It wasn't a nasty post. It was simply a question...one that was left unanswered, I might add.
Damn philosohper phag :finger: :--D:--D I guess I just am in the mood. :desiwoman:
The other day, the trigger went off because I mentioned Anakin in one of the posts, that led to an argument. Apparently, we should not drag member names. However, when others drag in member names, and do the same thing? Its humor? It has to work both ways. Either dont allow for anyone, or anyone should be able to do the "humor"
Ahem! You require special handling... :--D