Which IPL team you wont support at any cost?

zubinpepsi

Which IPL team you wont support at any cost?  

1. 1.

• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai Super Kings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings XI Punjab
    • Kolkatta Knightriders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals
    • No hatred

yes. they shud be redirected to @mi&$' orkut profile so tat the'll do the needful.
they will or he will :hmmmm: I checked orkut a few days ago and the biggest orkut community amongst IPL teams is also KKR .. they have around 70000 members with other groups far behind I think .. wahi bolte hai .. aajkal jo dikhta hai wo bikta hai

Why so many ppl are hating DC:hmmmm2: I can figure out why ppl hate CSK' date=' coz we got the best team in the league:P but why DC, for god's sake they got the best cheerleaders:woot:,so stop hatin them:hitler:[/quote'] they r packed with quota players like rohit sharma & arjun yadav. and arrogant aussies like gilchrist, who insulted indian players like tendulkar in his book and symonds who was always abusing indians

Why so many ppl are hating DC:hmmmm2: I can figure out why ppl hate CSK' date= coz we got the best team in the league:P but why DC, for god's sake they got the best cheerleaders:woot:,so stop hatin them:hitler:
u r wrong in the csk hate reason. thats the reason y ppl r hating delhi daredevils as delhi has the best team