Shellfish Ishant

Yeah, thats right. I said it. Everyone loves him so no one bothers to make this a thread. WTF is up with his taking singles off the first ball of the over. Doesn't he know how to play with a #11 player? He's playing for a not out, and playing for his average. I hope he's out tomorrow and he learns a lesson about playing with a tailender and playing for the team. BTW, I'm not taking about his perf or batting with Zaheer but once munaf came out, he should've batted a lot better.

I know you may be surprised, but i clearly recall an interview by Munaf's Father, when he was first selected for Indian national team, in early 2002 i think. he said, more than his fast bowling, he was very popular in his village and neighbouring areas for his big hitting and giant sixes! he said the crowd would come in huge numbers when ever he took part in cricket matches in nearby areas to see those big shots! I was expecting those big shots for almost 7 years!

I know you may be surprised, but i clearly recall an interview by Munaf's Father, when he was first selected for Indian national team, in early 2002 i think. he said, more than his fast bowling, he was very popular in his village and neighbouring areas for his big hitting and giant sixes! he said the crowd would come in huge numbers when ever he took part in cricket matches in nearby areas to see those big shots! I was expecting those big shots for almost 7 years!
Even a certain Mr. Martin from Canterbury spread similar rumours about his young boy Chris's batting prowess and wat a find he turned out to be :woot: