Shellfish Ishant

@all u domestic cricket illiterates, munaf patel used to play as a all-rounder for maharasthra in ranji trophy & bat at no.8. he avged 23 with a sr of 85 with a highest score of 78 for the 2005/06 season munafs batting is very heavily underrated in wc 2007, munafs batting took ind to 191 against bd after we had collapsed to about 150/9

Yeah' date=' thats right. I said it. Everyone loves him so no one bothers to make this a thread. WTF is up with his taking singles off the first ball of the over. Doesn't he know how to play with a #11 player? He's playing for a not out, and playing for his average. I hope he's out tomorrow and he learns a lesson about playing with a tailender and playing for the team. BTW, I'm not taking about his perf or batting with Zaheer but once munaf came out, he should've batted a lot better.[/quote'] Brings back memories :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:finger:
u dont happen to know anything about domestic cricket at all @mods, there should be a quiz about domestic cricket out here so that only those who know about domestic cricket get to post here. otherwise ppl like fineleg who know nothing about domestic cricket will flood these forums & spread false info

What is he doing swimming around in a shell? And why the hell are people making him a fish anyway? Poor fella...what is going on in cricket...some fellas are made into monkeys, some are made into fish...some into puppies...it's like a zoo and aquarium combo...

What is he doing swimming around in a shell? And why the hell are people making him a fish anyway? Poor fella...what is going on in cricket...some fellas are made into monkeys, some are made into fish...some into puppies...it's like a zoo and aquarium combo...
i dont think shellfish is actually a fish.
u dont happen to know anything about domestic cricket at all @mods, there should be a quiz about domestic cricket out here so that only those who know about domestic cricket get to post here. otherwise ppl like fineleg who know nothing about domestic cricket will flood these forums & spread false info
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: