And the little master fails again.......

The Master

Re: And the little master fails again....... The Master's vocabulary is best left at a brothel. Expressing disappointment on Indian players is on but not the kind of colourful language that goes with it. I think it's all great to have freedom of expression as long as the posters understand their limits. After every game India looses I don't prefer to come into the forums and read filthy posts hammering the players.

Re: And the little master fails again.......

After every game India looses I don't prefer to come into the forums and read filthy posts hammering the players.
I am trying to picture Gambler in my mind and how it would be to watch a game with him. That should be one helluva entertainment. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Never understood why people get so emotional, watching a friggin sport. I almost always laff my a$$ off, when i see my wife in tears, watching a sorrow movie (without her noticing me ofcourse :hic:)
Guest dada_rocks

Re: And the little master fails again....... pakistanis have started dropping yousuf's name these days.. man he is the biggest FTB that therr ever was

Re: And the little master fails again....... bhai log....i can assure u that i am 100 % indian...gator sir pls dont doubt my nationality or intentions...... radhika dont cry over here if u dont like to read stuff close ur eyes.....but dont go crying to the mods for everything same for u mr don....i never abused u....so mujhe gaali mat do u guys might support these overpaid basta.rds who loose games without a fight and dont have any shame....but i cant tolerate such ppl.....show some fuking pride as gavaskar said..... I once again assure u guys that i am 100% indian....Jai Hind!!!!!

Re: And the little master fails again....... I would certainly, but dont abuse players for decency's sake your swear words might make the langauge more colourful but it will also drive away good posters whose normalcy is very diffrent from that of you.

Re: And the little master fails again....... What are you on abt.....i only saw u and radhika crying to the mods....ur most welcome to leave the forun if u want.....as i said u guys can tolerate gutless performances match after match...i cant.... a lot of ppl in india cant...thats why u see these protests and attack on players homes