Joginder, Sreesanth surprise omissions in T20 WC probables

what r rohit sharma & parthiv patel doing in the probables list. otherwise its fine, but kohli should replace rohit sharma & dinesh kartik should replace dropthiv also, zaheer & ishant should opt to rest for being fit for odis & tests

what r rohit sharma & parthiv patel doing in the probables list. otherwise its fine, but kohli should replace rohit sharma & dinesh kartik should replace dropthiv also, zaheer & ishant should opt to rest for being fit for odis & tests
shut up amits......v are going there to win not to loose....dont talk about dropping zak and ishant...:finger:

zaheer & ishant have to be rested from the 20/20 wc, whether u like it or not. they r more improtant in tests than 20/20. they should play in all tests, only selective odis & stay as far away from 20/20 as possible

You should have had Agarkar in it to really make it an April Fools joke. Any day I watched Agarkar bowl, it felt like April Fools Day, actually. Sometimes, I expected him to come out to bat wearing a clowns outfit and holding a water pistol instead of a bat.

You should have had Agarkar in it to really make it an April Fools joke. Any day I watched Agarkar bowl, it felt like April Fools Day, actually. Sometimes, I expected him to come out to bat wearing a clowns outfit and holding a water pistol instead of a bat.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
here his response _UJwnjiDVEI&feature=PlayList&p=AF68F4296546AE16&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2

gaurav92 your opening post is unreliable the official 30 probables are announced today, i.e. saturday 4/4/09 Sreesanth not in the probables for World Twenty20 The list of probables: Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virender Sehwag, Dinesh Karthik, Gautam Gambhir, M Vijay, Ajanka Rahane, Suresh Raina, S Badrinath, Rohit Sharma, Robin Uthappa, Yuvraj Singh, Virat Kohli, Yusuf Pathan, Manoj Tiwary, Irfan Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha, Zaheer Khan, Abhishek Nayar, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra, Munaf Patel, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, R P Singh, Pragyan Ojha, L Balaji, Harbhajan Singh, Dhawal Kulkarni, Praveen Kumar and Naman Ojha.