sehwag should be banned for 1 test for his irresponsible batting

has this been cleaned too? dandaroy, good for you, you are an accomplished elite man. I'm happy for you. No sarcasm.
No this is proof of what you should not be doing. Putting people's photo and info in an opinion forum. We are here to discuss cricket and not what folks do and what they look like. Read the rules before posting.
No this is proof of what you should not be doing. Putting people's photo and info in an opinion forum. We are here to discuss cricket and not what folks do and what they look like. Read the rules before posting.
really do not like to thread crap, that is a proof of bunk. it is internets, not a communist censored piece of machinery to pick and chose what you or the mods would like to see. they are free to do whatever as per their "rules" i did not steal anything. all is free on the internets. This is my last reply on this. Time to go get some sun on the kansas campus....

Hey Taco - there's a community of people here who may disagree/argue non-stop on cricketing views all the time, but we respect people's privacy for obvious reasons. If you have a problem, take it up privately (either in person, by email or using the PM feature). Don't start airing that sort of thing in public though. Now enough of this crap, back to topic. :emc: (<--- damn that smiley rocks.)