sehwag should be banned for 1 test for his irresponsible batting

Unimaginative captaincy...........horrible fielding placements and I would think he would bat with some sense with his shot selection. His second innings out really makes my blood boil.... Strip him off the vice captaincy and drop him the next match not for lack of form but to teach him some discipline. If India lose this test, it will be one of the biggest choke in recent times. Superstars my ****!!

Unimaginative captaincy...........horrible fielding placements and I would think he would bat with some sense with his shot selection. His second innings out really makes my blood boil.... Strip him off the vice captaincy and drop him the next match not for lack of form but to teach him some discipline. If India lose this test and it will be one of the biggest choke in recent times. Superstars my ****!!
Even captaincy mistakes can be excused to some extent...this is a stand-in Test. Ok. First inn - quite bad, alright one mistake. Second inn - I mean, WTH!!!!!!!!!!!! You know Vettori is tempting you with Jeetan Patel, and bloody idjet just goes crazy.

Yes. In fact, the sort of discipline he needs is to send him to prison. Even that is not enough. Banish him to Zimbabwe - or Somalia. Make him live in an isolated place so that he can meditate about how to bat. What a ****ing moron Sehwag is. Cannot even captain a side without being the regular captain.

WTF' date=' [b']people says this is the way he play...my foot He can play this way in first innings, when u have a deficit of 300+ runs and 2 more days to bat, and this idiot goes for such a slog...he is being so irresponsible here
Exactly! as they say, seruppala adichalum budhi varaadhu 2nd inn la ippadi pannadhukku for Viru. Blloody hell...he's thrown the match away for sure. How irresponsible, esp. he was captain also this time.
Scr!w you man! He is the frucking captain and has added responsibility! When you are followed on you need to be cautious in your shot selection. Did he do that? He scored 300 in different circunmstances. And how the fruck did he score that 140 odd at Adelaide last year? That was all brain fart right? Gimme a break' date=',,,,,,,,,,,,he thought he could be arrogant and paid the price.
Twice he did that. Second time it was intolerable. You cannot show this level of irresponsibility and not have any consequence whatsoever.

where were you guys when Sehwag score 300+ and 200+ scores individually... only result from this test is India loosing or a Draw... for Draw India have to play more than 2 days which is impossible... Sehwag knew its better to play aggressive rather than falling in the defensive Hole... and why didnt u make any thread when Tylor, Ryder and McClum were smacking our bowler overs after overs, balls after balls... the reason they made such a big score was by playing aggressive cricket...

where were you guys when Sehwag score 300+ and 200+ scores individually... only result from this test is India loosing or a Draw... for Draw India have to play more than 2 days which is impossible... Sehwag knew its better to play aggressive rather than falling the Defesnive Hole... and why didnt u made any thread when Tylor' date=' Ryder and McClum were smacking our bowler overs after overs, balls after balls... the reason they made such a big score was by playing aggressive cricket...[/quote'] NZ batman did not have brain farts, India did. You can aggressive without being reckless and Sehwag should have known better especially since he is the captain.
where were you guys when Sehwag score 300+ and 200+ scores individually... only result from this test is India loosing or a Draw... for Draw India have to play more than 2 days which is impossible... Sehwag knew its better to play aggressive rather than falling in the defensive Hole... and why didnt u make any thread when Tylor' date=' Ryder and McClum were smacking our bowler overs after overs, balls after balls... the reason they made such a big score was by playing aggressive cricket...[/quote'] No one states that he needs to get into a defensive hole...he is too good a player to play normal shots and score fast Dont give the 300 and 200 example See the situation of the game...for heavens sake Its his mindless slogging which irritates me..what was the need for such shot
See' date= to Sehwag it is not slogging. It is "see the ball and hit it". I'm not saying don't criticize him, but dont expect him to change the way he plays.
So he is just a bot??? I am all for "nechural" play and talent and spontaniety but to commmit obvious chewyatapanti to deliver advantage to opponent team is OTT, IMHO
when McCullum, Tylor, Ryder play shots thats called "aggressive without being reckless " and when Sachin or Sehwag play shots its called "brain fart" , "Indiscipline" or "Selfishness"
Did Taylor and Ryder play such shots when their team was 314 down and 2 days more to play If they did, we would be happy and dont give a damn, because they are our opponents Since one of our players do this, we are angry and dejected and have every right to criticize this mindless approach
So he is just a bot??? I am all for "nechural" play and talent and spontaniety but to commmit obvious chewyatapanti to deliver advantage to opponent team is OTT, IMHO
Of course it is OTT. So is going for a six and missing a double hundred in Aus. The opposition always expects to get Sehwag out, because he will give them chances. It is always a gamble with Sehwag. Either you can drop him and get a more consisten, propah batsman or stick with him.
Did Taylor and Ryder play such shots when their team was 314 down and 2 days more to play If they did, we would be happy and dont give a damn, because they are our opponents Since one of our players do this, we are angry and dejected and have every right to criticize this mindless approach
dude lol do u know how many chances taylor and ryder got in the first innings of this match?
Thread cleaned. Let's not get out of hand, gents.
Thank you. Putting someone's personal info on a opinion forum is NOT cool and violates the protocol. He should be ashamed of himself. This is a forum and everyone is allowed to speak. If one does not like it, criticize the message, not the messenger.