sehwag should be banned for 1 test for his irresponsible batting

The man just likes hitting the ball' date= that's all.
Team was following on, and in a spot of bother. He is the captain (well, even if he is not, as a player he still is responsible). You dont go and do what you "like". He needs to be understand the situation and approach it with some responsibility of senior player in the team.
Team was following on' date=' and in a spot of bother. He is the captain (well, even if he is not, as a player he still is responsible). You dont go and do what you "like". He needs to be understand the situation and approach it with some responsibility of senior player in the team.[/quote'] No. I want Sehwag to play its strokes. The team is willing to take that chance. It was a false shot this time - but I hope he never reads this board and considers you a boss of anything - because it would suck if he played a defensive game.

I'm not disappointed with Sehwag's batting, that's the way he plays. But I wonder if he has sent any instructions to bhajji & co not to waste time and score quickly as many runs as possible. Didn't he even realize that the partnership between bhajji and zak saved b'lore test match against aus..WTF they were doing???