The amount of time he has sweated for the country can be easily seen in this record

We will always have our mind-blowing talent. But Dravid is in a different category. In this age of cirketers, I can say very honestly, Dravid was one of a kind.
This is so true! I wonder if we'll find another batsman like Dravid in the coming years of slam bang cricket! He has played magnificently in this series when invariably the opening wicket fell for not much on the score-board. Will we ever get such an efficient no 3 ever? But instead of worrying about the future, I'm really enjoying Dravid's batting!!
I was just thinking about it from a slighlty different perspective and Dravid would be the best batsman a country has produced over the last 30 years if he was not an Indian' date=' Australian, or West Indian.[/quote'] well if he played for Pakistan he wud be shutling between hindu to muslim, ipl to icl, banned to non banned ...................
This is so true! I wonder if we'll find another batsman like Dravid in the coming years of slam bang cricket! He has played magnificently in this series when invariably the opening wicket fell for not much on the score-board. Will we ever get such an efficient no 3 ever? But instead of worrying about the future, I'm really enjoying Dravid's batting!!
By my reckoning, when he retires....a whole era will have passed. An era of which he was the last exponent. When he retires...test cricket as we know it....will fade into memory. He has the distinction of being the LAST REAL TEST BATSMAN!!! We will never see another like him.
in b4 SR quoters.
What do you mean? Surely, a test average of 20 with a S/R of 120 is far better than an average of 53 with hundreds in the most trying conditions with a S/R of 40. S/R is what you use judge a batsman - just like pace is what you use to judge a bowler. Tt doesn't matter if you go for 18 runs in an over after publicly claiming that you'd bowl the batsman for a duck - and ridiculing his team. Its the pace that matters. Not getting hit for a 6 off a 150kmph delivery, then flicked for 4 off a 152 kmph, and then defensively pushed for a 4 off a 154kmph. We can haz orgasms about pace, noe ?
For me, Dravid is the one of best batsman India has ever produced and the best test batsman I really hope he continues to play this form for cricket for atleast a few more years. A real legend he is
In b4 Sachin fans.. oh wait.
Why would you want to bring up Sachin here...did I compare both anywhere in my post If people think Sachin is best, its their opinion and respect to that This is my opinion and everyone is entitled for having one
It was a joke sir. My apologies for the confusion.

The Wall has made another mile stone in the last test. Many people forgot to mention it. He scored 50s in both innings of a test match for the 7th time, which is more than any other Indian Batsmen. INDIA'S EVER BEST TEST CRICKETER

For me' date= Dravid is the one of best batsman India has ever produced and the best test batsman I really hope he continues to play this form for cricket for atleast a few more years. A real legend he is
:two_thumbs_up: The historic Test picture: _39641433_dravid203.jpg :isalute: