The amount of time he has sweated for the country can be easily seen in this record

Rahul has a knack of putting together partnerships. He has done that many a times with Laxman, Tendulkar, Ganguly and Azhar. In fact he has done that with the likes of Parthiv Patel, Sanjay Bangar, Srinath, Anil Kumble and lesser known batsmen too. I guess he knows how to play with others and obviously he knows how not to lose a wicket at one end at least.

Rahul has a knack of putting together partnerships. He has done that many a times with Laxman, Tendulkar, Ganguly and Azhar. In fact he has done that with the likes of Parthiv Patel, Sanjay Bangar, Srinath, Anil Kumble and lesser known batsmen too. I guess he knows how to play with others and obviously he knows how not to lose a wicket at one end at least.
Why do we people...the Indian Cricket Fans....appreciate Dravid? He may be boring to watch...but every now and then he glistens....like glory....most of the time, he comes in to rescue India.....most times than not....he has been successful. We will always have our mind-blowing talent. But Dravid is in a different category. In this age of cirketers, I can say very honestly, Dravid was one of a kind.