Buchanan is nothing special : Sunil Gavaskar ; SRK hits back at SMG

Feed

SRK should try hiring six directors for his next film and see if splitting the direction work is a concept that takes well there. ****ing moron who should stay away from cricket and leave decision making to people who actually know a thing or two about the game.
Good point .. let him be directed by six directors in his next film who order him to do this and that :giggle: BTW I am still not sure of one thing .. perhaps most of you know that SRK had made Indian cheerleaders for this KKR team from a show named Knights and Angels Now will SRK also take them to South Africa . that would be funny .. they will have to bear another six cheerleaders to South Africa for the whole tournament :--D

Well' date=' yeah. And the most ironic part was not buying Shakib-Al-Hasan. Noob stuff. [/quote'] From most of them. Not buying Ramnaresh Sarwan at $150K or so, and spending big money on a bunch of overhyped has-beens or never-will-bes? What morons.
Its like taking turns being captain ? :-/
Like galli cricket all over again. "Okay, next over I want to be captain - you field there, you stand over here and I want to bowl!"

It is SRK's team and he is allowed to do whatever he wants to with it. It is very simple, if the strategy works, it's his gain, if it does'nt, it's his loss. In my view, it is a very stupid strategy and Buchanan is a noob, but SRK is not one. If he knows anything best, that marketing, I think we all know that by now. He is smart enough to know what will make him earn money and what won't. If he wants to try out something in which he believes in, let him, it is his team for god sakes. He has paid money for it ! This is like telling you what to write in your posts: it is your account, your views, you can write whatever you want and feel.

It is SRK's team and he is allowed to do whatever he wants to with it. It is very simple' date=' if the strategy works, it's his gain, if it does'nt, it's his loss. In my view, it is a very stupid strategy and Buchanan is a noob, but SRK is not one. If he knows anything best, that marketing, I think we all know that by now. He is smart enough to know what will make him earn money and what won't. If he wants to try out something in which he believes in, let him, it is his team for god sakes. He has paid money for it ! [b']This is like telling you what to write in your posts: it is your account, your views, you can write whatever you want and feel.
Fantastic Analogy! You hit the spot, mate. You have earned one free tour :winky:

Salil' date=' he was hell bent in buying a bangladeshi "super star" so that the bengali's across the border feel more close to KKR. Many players have been overpaid in IPL and it is due to their hype. KP/Freddie do not deserve 1.35 million for a show that they will provide in about a week's time. :haha:[/quote'] KP was bought for 1.55 million not 1.35 million.. his auction broke the record of Dhoni :(( But KP will get paid on pro rata basis only so he will not bag that amount .. but still that is quite a hefty contract not deserved by KP Regarding bangladeshi "super star" I agree .. he simply bought him so that he can have some bangladeshi support for his team :giggle: And one more thing .. does anybody think that SRK really is worried about winning IPL .. I think that he is not a damn worried about winning IPL .. he only wants to make money .. he knows he is good in advertising .. he has got access to all of India's big brands .. he has already reaped the benefits from a show just to select the cheerleaders for KKR .. and he is simply minting money and making fan base .. KKR has got one of the biggest fan bases because SRK knows how to promote his product .... he is simply making money and that is only what he is concerned IMO .. saala usko cricket se kuch matlab bhi nahi hai .. he has got another contract with Coca Cola recently for KKR and he does not give a damn .. he has got all the big brands like Nokia, Coca Cola, Reebok, Tagheur, Belmonte and lots of other big sponsors officially sponsoring KKR .. he knows that he has got the advertiser base and so he is trying to make more money just by making his team popular .. and maybe he thinks that by more controversies he can make the team even more popular And frankly speaking, I do not think IPL is a proper cricket tournament .. it is just a mix of glamour, Bollywood and cricket .. the basic aim of this tournament is to make money .. everybody knows there are three things that sell in India very quickly - cricket, bollywood and glamour .. and IPL is mix of all these things and so it sells like hot cakes Gavaskar is a great person and he should have never said anything against Gavaskar .. but at the same time, Gavaskar should not have made any comments on KKR because they might feel it would ruin their reputation maybe and create negative vibes

Fantastic Analogy! You hit the spot' date=' mate. You have earned one free tour :winky:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: But SRK will most probably have the last laugh as Lalit Modi also does .. these are people who know marketing very good and they do not run in losses most of the time .. Bollywood and cricket are something which Indian masses loves the best and chances are very less of any of them facing losses

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: But SRK will most probably have the last laugh as Lalit Modi also does .. these are people who know marketing very good and they do not run in losses most of the time .. Bollywood and cricket are something which Indian masses loves the best and chances are very less of any of them facing losses
true. SRK is not in it for the cricket. :doh:

Guest gaurav_indian

Its obvious how can Gavaskar and ponting be on the same side.Ponting backed Buchanan's views so Gavaskar had to reject it.:finger: But SRK should mind his own business.He is nothing compared to Sunil Gavaskar.B->

true. SRK is not in it for the cricket. :doh:
flamy, can you tell me who is in the IPL for cricket ? Preity Zinta ? Shilpa Shetty ? Mukesh Ambani ? Vijay Mallya ? Juhi Chawla ? Lalit Modi ? Seriously tell me who is ? The format 20/20 itself is all about entertainment. Still you people are looking for some people in the format who are "in it for cricket" ! :banghead::banghead:

flamy, can you tell me who is in the IPL for cricket ? Preity Zinta ? Shilpa Shetty ? Mukesh Ambani ? Vijay Mallya ? Juhi Chawla ? Lalit Modi ? Seriously tell me who is ? The format 20/20 itself is all about entertainment. Still you people are looking for some people in the format who are "in it for cricket" ! :banghead::banghead:
Lemme try. Ravindra Jadeja, Yusuf Pathan, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Salunkhe, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shikhar Dhawan, Manoj Tiwary, Atul Sharma.

Lemme try. Ravindra Jadeja' date=' Yusuf Pathan, Suresh Raina, Dinesh Salunkhe, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shikhar Dhawan, Manoj Tiwary, Atul Sharma.[/quote'] OMG....I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PLAYERS :banghead::banghead: "Preity Zinta ? Shilpa Shetty ? Mukesh Ambani ? Vijay Mallya ? Juhi Chawla ? Lalit Modi ? " look like cricketers to you ? My point was why point fingers at SRK only, all the owners are here for money ! Really flamy, how dumb can you be, it does not take :sherlock: to figure this out

OMG....I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PLAYERS :banghead::banghead: "Preity Zinta ? Shilpa Shetty ? Mukesh Ambani ? Vijay Mallya ? Juhi Chawla ? Lalit Modi ? " look like cricketers to you ? My point was why point fingers at SRK only, all the owners are here for money ! Really flamy, how dumb can you be, it does not take :sherlock: to figure this out
I dunno man. I won all the dumb tests at my school. I'll have one more go uncle? :girly1: I sed SRK is naat in it far kirkut and thus there is no point in questioning his kirkut credentials. I didn't presume anything about the other owners. (btw, N. Srinivasan from that famous Bollywood Studio BCCI ULmtd owns CSK). ok thank you bye :hello:

OMG....I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PLAYERS :banghead::banghead: "Preity Zinta ? Shilpa Shetty ? Mukesh Ambani ? Vijay Mallya ? Juhi Chawla ? Lalit Modi ? " look like cricketers to you ? My point was why point fingers at SRK only, all the owners are here for money ! Really flamy, how dumb can you be, it does not take :sherlock: to figure this out
if its just for entertainment.. y do they need so many coaches.. the best is to hafa wicket keeping coach for this masala. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: for all his big mouth, srg@y is definitelt turning out to b a nood and the aussie is milkin his money... and i have no problem with that.. :--D

Its obvious how can Gavaskar and ponting be on the same side.Ponting backed Buchanan's views so Gavaskar had to reject it.:finger: But SRK should mind his own business.He is nothing compared to Sunil Gavaskar.B->
I buy this theory.:hysterical:

KKR came up with the plan to keep Ganguly in the squad and not play him in all the games if his performance is not good ... Now to cover that one stand they have created all this tamasha about captaincy. BTW SRK can do whatever he wants to do with his team since he owns it... at the same time Gavaskar can say and write whatever he wants to since he gets paid for it ... Its like saying that since I didnt like Veer zara I should direct-produce and act in a better movie .. WTF

Gavaskar's ugly side rears its head again...its one thing to offer constructive criticism, but to openly slander someone like this belies the lack of class of the man. Remember during the test series against Australia last year, when Zak had a go at the Aussies, Ponting replied saying that it was pretty unusual for Zak to have a such a good game and that was probably why he was mouthing off....I see Gavaskar's remarks no different to that of Ponting's.