Buchanan is nothing special : Sunil Gavaskar ; SRK hits back at SMG

Feed

sG3kbzTk2Eo&feature=channel
Thnx for the vid Dan Bhai, I dont get it why owners of franchises have to poke their noses in the team's tactics, if SMG has made a comment, it is addressed to the Team Manager, not the owner, so if someone has to respond it should be the Team's coach/manager. These cricket franchises are new, but at the same time they should realize, the roles played by every individual, SRK shouldnt have responded to a comment made on his Team's tactics We have enough foolish owners in soccer who get involved with Team Management and mess the whole thing up, Mike Ashley from NewCastle United is one such sample

I dont have a problem with SRK defending his coach at the same time I dont have a problem with SMG's comments ridiculing the tactics of Buchanan. But SMG was wrong when he hinted tht Buchanan is making a mockery of the franchise owners by milking their money and tht IPL franchises sud appoint only Indian coaches.

I dont have a problem with SRK defending his coach at the same time I dont have a problem with SMG's comments ridiculing the tactics of Buchanan. But SMG was wrong when he hinted tht Buchanan is making a mockery of the franchise owners by milking their money and tht IPL franchises sud appoint only Indian coaches.
I second that

In fact, Sunny criticized to save hundreds and thousands of dollars for team owners. But SRK's owner ego simply can't accept the truth. Any Indian player or Fan knows that the multiple captain theory will be an failure. Cause Our team always has multiple captains (Gavaskar - Kapil Dev), (Dada-SRT-RD) :)

Thnx for the vid Dan Bhai, I dont get it why owners of franchises have to poke their noses in the team's tactics, if SMG has made a comment, it is addressed to the Team Manager, not the owner, so if someone has to respond it should be the Team's coach/manager. These cricket franchises are new, but at the same time they should realize, the roles played by every individual, SRK shouldnt have responded to a comment made on his Team's tactics We have enough foolish owners in soccer who get involved with Team Management and mess the whole thing up, Mike Ashley from NewCastle United is one such sample
He bought the whole damn thing. There is no team if there is no Shahrukh Khan. If you're outwardly criticizing someone that SRK is paying for, then he has all the rights to defend him.

Ishant supports Buchanan's multiple captaincy idea Giving a thumbs up to John Buchanan's multiple captaincy idea, Kolkata Knight Riders pace spearhead Ishant Sharma said the innovative theory could actually help his Indian Premier League side do well in the second season. More...

Buchanan hits back at Gavaskar Former Australian coach John Buchanan today hit back at Sunil Gavaskar for taking a dig at his modest playing career and questioning his success as coach, saying his similarities with ex-captain Steve Waugh took the team to dizzy heights. More...

Ishant is a soldier. he is ready to obey the commands. he does not have any burden of decision making. he would just listen to who ever is the captain or a senior bowler ( he was almost always following up the advice/field settings of Zak).it does not matter to him whether Ganguly or Gayle or XYZ leads the team in a game.his opinion does not matter much.

SRK and Sunil issue Well SRK is quite right,one has no right to intervene into other's matter. It is owner and coach who will decide. how many captains should be their in their team. Exclusive Coverage of Shah Rukh Khan and Lalit Modi's Press Conference in Cape Town, South AFrica by Cricket360.com Team wyodPBzHOm0