Documentary help

Aashish

Hello friends, My name is Aashish and I am a student documentary film maker and work for BBC Sport. I'm currently making a documentary about Indian cricket fans. I have found many interesting people who will feature in the film, and am currently wanting to interview as many people as possible with interesting stories relating to Indian cricket. However, this documentary is only about Indian cricket fans living in London, which is the important thing. The angle of this documentary is about NRI's who still support India, as a means of identity. I have found it very difficult to find female fans so if there are any female India fans in London it would be great to talk to them! I am not just looking for random fans, but people who cricket plays a significant role in their life. I want to create an eclectic collage of Indian cricket fans in London. If there is anyone interested in this, please email me on: aashish_gadhvi85@hotmail.com Please remember, only fans living in London! Thanks very much.