Botha again reported for suspected action

SachDan

The best solution to this is' date=' ban the doosra completely.I think Saqlain was the closest to bowling a doosra legally but then he too extended his arm. Almost all the bowlers who have/had tried to bowl a doosra have been reported, tht speaks for itself.[/quote'] you can bowl a doosra without bending your wrist only if u have got rubber wrist :--D
there was a video of murali on youtube with ravi shastri which shows tht murali's arms has a natural defect and is impossible for him to make it straight. so hes not a chucker
Yes even I had seen that video. That Video just establishes that Muralis Arm is Narutally Bent -- essentially establishing that he id deformed -- That is by no means a certificate that Murali is not chucking. That is just saying that -- oh he is handicapped -- so let him chuck -- because he cannot bowl straight. What kind of a fuqing logic is that ??

Dude you dont seem to be getting it -- does Murali bowl with that cast on in matches? How do you know he keeps it straight every ball he bowls in matches ? As a matter of fact his action in matches is hell a lot different from what he is doing with the cast on. As I said This Experiment does not Prove Anything.