Cricket Smileys

cricketman

Can we get some cricket smileys? Like the faces of some cricket players as a smiley. The-Forum-That-Should-Not-Be-Named has some smileys of Afridi and others, we should have some here. We should have a Sachin, Dhoni, and Atul Sharma one :two_thumbs_up::dance:

Can we get some cricket smileys? Like the faces of some cricket players as a smiley. The-Forum-That-Should-Not-Be-Named has some smileys of Afridi and others, we should have some here. We should have a Sachin, Dhoni, and Atul Sharma one :two_thumbs_up::dance:
Even the fours, sixes, wicket and ruru smileys were removed... I highly doubt if any new smileys would be brought :icflove: And regarding The-Forum-That-Should-Not-Be-Named I also saw those smileys and they look really terrible

Just an idea that I thought would add some fun' date=' I'm not active here so don't snipe me :p[/quote'] We used to like the ruru smiley set and the fours, sixes etc. smileys but they were removed.. yaar all those were fun and everybody enjoyed those .. but then they were removed :(( Bringing those back would be more interesting instead of creating cricketers smileys IMO .. I personally dont like cricketers smileys as it does not mean anything .. we can post an image if required :icflove:

Even the fours, sixes, wicket and ruru smileys were removed... I highly doubt if any new smileys would be brought :icflove: And regarding The-Forum-That-Should-Not-Be-Named I also saw those smileys and they look really terrible
Exactly. Those are terrible smilies. May be good for 13 year olds.....the average age of posters on the forum-that-should-not-be-named.

I think the reason some of the smileys were removed was because too many posters just posted smileys in their posts without any text. Some of the match threads just had ruru and four six smileys all over the place with like 10 or more smileys in each post. The old timers on this forum really frown upon smileys. I must admit I use them quite a lot hehe. The player and other smileys are fairly easy to make but do the smileys enhance the forum experience?

I think the reason some of the smileys were removed was because too many posters just posted smileys in their posts without any text. Some of the match threads just had ruru and four six smileys all over the place with like 10 or more smileys in each post. The old timers on this forum really frown upon smileys. I must admit I use them quite a lot hehe. The player and other smileys are fairly easy to make but do the smileys enhance the forum experience?
Smilies are a good and fun way of expressing oneself and in a forum they may replace words, but they do communicate....don't they? So in stead of saying "Sachin hits a four. What a player!!" I say :four: Sachin :adore:. Whats wrong in that?

I think it makes the whole experience of ICF more vibrant. Like cheerleaders in IPL. I love it.

Guest gaurav_indian
I agree we should not have cricketer faces. But, only one exception: bradman-tendulker-warne.jpg
Shane Warne's hairstyle matches with my avatar's hair style.:cantstop: Shaalu Warne :yay:

Cricket Smileys: Keep a few and get rid of the rest I stopped posting in match threads because every second post was a smiley. No discussion, no insight, no analysis, just smiley after smiley after smiley. I want to read text. Not lame animated icons
:listen_dawg:

Cricket Smileys: Keep a few and get rid of the rest I stopped posting in match threads because every second post was a smiley. No discussion, no insight, no analysis, just smiley after smiley after smiley. I want to read text. Not lame animated icons
:sherlock: