McCullum to captain KKR

bobbydhillon

Yes I do not understand why Gayle has been left .. he is a much better captain and an aggressive batsman too
Buchannan is a hard taskmaster whereas Gayle is a laidback one, so he might have gone with McCullum. Suppose if KKR win the first three matches on the trot and Maca captains them in all the three, it will be interesting to see if Buchannan will implement the multiple captaincy theory then. Me thinks he wont but u never know with tht moron.

Buchannan is a hard taskmaster whereas Gayle is a laidback one' date=' so he might have gone with McCullum. Suppose if KKR win the first three matches on the trot and Maca captains them in all the three, it will be interesting to see if Buchannan will implement the multiple captaincy theory then. Me thinks he wont but u never know with tht moron.[/quote'] if they start winning matches then Buchanan will drop the idea and if they do not perform in this IPL too then they will drop Buchanan :hysterical:

if they start winning matches then Buchanan will drop the idea and if they do not perform in this IPL too then they will drop Buchanan :hysterical:
I think they will do well this time around, their weakness is their bowling but with Maca and Gayle up the order they can do wat Sehwag and Gambir did last time around. But the problem is Gayle will be avail' only for 7games at the max.

SRK has cold shouldered Dada here.. I'm sure theatres screening SRK movies in kolkata are going to be burned... I hate this man SRK and th man behind Buchanan for dishing this out to Ganguly... I wish Knight Riders, BRC and DC all lose the tournament like **** and learn a lesson for humiliating the big three of Indian cricket...

the knight riders have lost the indian fan support dada standing behind mccullum tomorrow in the ceremony, would be very disheartening
So none of KKR, BRC, RR and DC must be having any Indian fan support :winky: SCG is a burden in 20-20. SRK must have been waiting for a chance to get rid of him.

Man... when Ganguly retired.. it was sad. The only heartening feeling at that time was that we can see Ganguly captaining Kolkata and the joy of watching him marshall his troops and jupming in joy when he picks up a wicket... Now dur to SRGay... we are going to miss that even, which is so sad...

I really can't see the logic of this move. I am not saying this because I am a huge Ganguly fan, since I am not. I had supported his axing from the Indian Captaincy [should have happened sooner, btw]. I had also supported his being dropped from the Indian team [which gave him the hunger to rediscover his touch and make a roaring comeback]. But, he was one of the Kolkata's best performers last season, scoring consistently and also bowling some useful spells. He may not be the best fielder, but he is still an automatic selection in the playing XI because Kolkata just don't have good Indian batsmen. A team can play just four foreign players in a game, and given Kolkata's lack of talented Indian batsmen, they cannot afford to ignore Ganguly. Also, unlike Laxman and Dravid, Ganguly has always shown the ability to up the rate of scoring if he so desires, and he can go for the big shots, which makes him better suited for T20 than the other 2 stalwarts. Besides, Mccullum hasn't really proved his leadership credentials yet. Buchanan may have something up his sleeve, but at least on the surface the way Ganguly has been hounded by Buchanan and SRK completely befuddles me.