McCullum to captain KKR

bobbydhillon

Correct move. Ganguly is no more active in Intl cricket and his fitness will be a big concern. No one even if he will play all matches or breakdown But :finger: to the muti-captaincy concept
WTF. Would you say the same thing about Warne then? And Ganguly has been playing domestic matches, btw - so in terms of match fitness, I'd say he's prepared. Quite farcical, really.

btw - so in terms of match fitness, I'd say he's prepared.
I am not so sure, that his current fitness and agility can keep up with the rigors of T20 Even in his best days, he was a bad fielder and worst runner It would be good, if he can concentrate just on his batting and fitness which would help KKR more
Would you say the same thing about Warne
Well, I was pessimistic about Warne last season...but he proved me wrong..his fitness and commitment were outstanding

I also came to the forum again after I saw it in news channels .. feeling sad for Dada .. I dont think Mccullum will be as good as Ganguly But I read somewhere that KKR had lost 2 of the 3 warm up matches it played in SA So, I think that might have the reason for sacking Dada

U guys yourself try to make things look li ke a masala news. Ganguly is injured and hence he won't be there for first game. So offcourse a captain had to be chosen for first game since he wasn't available. I don't think they have announced any official captain for this season other then Ganguly. When Ganguteli is back, he will be the commander again.

Silly move. Buchanan really is a two bit charlatan like King Warne said. Dada is the best Indian captain ever and obviously the best amongst the KKR cricketers. He deserves to captain KKR until either his death or retirement, whichever occurs earlier.

There will be protests etc. for sure in Kolkata :hysterical: If KKR does not do well under Mccullum's captaincy it will be difficult for Buchanan to ever come to Kolkata :giggle:
effigy burnings :D
Effigy business in Calcutta will prosper :haha: :hysterical: But good move to replace Ganguly. Good for the team overall.