Uncle lal returns ?

I think Arun Lal is one of the finest commentators there is. He is there for a simple job: to entertain us. If in the process of informing us about the events on the cricket ground, if he does mention a few intriguing insights into the local culture and wildlife, his commentary almost transports one to the cricket ground. I know that you imbeciles think its suddenly fashionable to heap dislike and hatred on him, but i for one, thoroughly enjoy his sessions at the microphone.

I think Arun Lal is one of the finest commentators there is. He is there for a simple job: to entertain us. If in the process of informing us about the events on the cricket ground, if he does mention a few intriguing insights into the local culture and wildlife, his commentary almost transports one to the cricket ground. I know that you imbeciles think its suddenly fashionable to heap dislike and hatred on him, but i for one, thoroughly enjoy his sessions at the microphone.
Arun Lal? good commentator? :hmmmm: Are you alright, THX? :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Couldnt have said it better. His enchanting voice and repetitive chants are positively hypnotyzing, to put it mildly. Such a pity that he has to be accompanied by a co-commentator or that there are any other commentators at all. I would pay to listen to his commentary, even if there wasnt a match going on and I'm sure the masses agree.
Couldnt have said it better. His enchanting voice and repetitive chants are positively hypnotyzing, to put it mildly. Such a pity that he has to be accompanied by a co-commentator or that there are any other commentators at all. I would pay to listen to his commentary, even if there wasnt a match going on and I'm sure the masses agree.
I agree whole heartedly with this post