Guidelines for Moderation

graphic23

yes, if EMC enforces HEAVY punishments and takes all measures possible to have ruru's banned/removed, I will be the biggest support of EMC for the duration of IPL B->
:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: From the above rules point 4 is not acceptable :protest::whack::protest: Only Sachin is acceptable in that list ... addding the others does not make sense :protest: Dont expect Dravid, Laxman, Dada, Kumble to do miracles in twenty20

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: From the above rules point 4 is not acceptable :protest::whack::protest: Only Sachin is acceptable in that list ... addding the others does not make sense :protest: Dont expect Dravid, Laxman, Dada, Kumble to do miracles in twenty20
Meh. You don't get to have any say in which cricketers the EMC likes. :P (And I'll add Dhoni to the list if flamy stops insulting Sachin in every other post).

Alright guys' date=' its awesome that the IPL is starting tomorrow, and obviously, it'll be really fun watching the Delhi guys fight the Chennai, and BRC vs. CSK, and stuff ([b']even though we all know Mumbai Indians are going to win it).
u r wrong there. everyone knows that the delhi daredevils will win

stop making fun of india making fun of delhi = making fun of india
um... you are the one disrespecting India, by using small letters. You are a shameful being and a very very very impure Indian. In fact, you can't be called an Indian, you are a traitor.

dude only South Delhi rocks ... rest of delhi is pretty much like LA-hore .. dirty .. I assume u r not from south delhi hence u suck Delhi Daredevils from today will be known as South Delhi daredevils
WTF?! Are you saying places in Central Delhi(Golf Links etc), West Delhi(Rajouri), North Delhi(CAMPUS!) suck? Those places are amazing. You've been out too long in the Ozzie sun.

WTF?! Are you saying places in Central Delhi(Golf Links etc)' date=' West Delhi(Rajouri), North Delhi(CAMPUS!) suck? Those places are amazing. You've been out too long in the Ozzie sun.[/quote'] The famed Dilli 6 is cracklin :cantstop: