Guidelines for Moderation

graphic23

Alright guys, its awesome that the IPL is starting tomorrow, and obviously, it'll be really fun watching the Delhi guys fight the Chennai, and BRC vs. CSK, and stuff (even though we all know Mumbai Indians are going to win it). Just a couple of things - last year, it was awesome, we had a very busy forum throughout the IPL - but a lot of personal insults/abuses, etc. were used against other members. We'll probably go a little easier in this forum in terms of abuses against teams/players, etc. - but here are a couple of things we'll still follow: 1) No abuses towards other members - whatsoever. If the moderators don't feel it was said in jest, its not being said in jest. The post will be edited/deleted. 2) Don't abuse players' familes, poster's familes, or anyone's families. 3) No dirty/offensive images. Use nice images that convey your point better :P ---- 4) No abuses on Sehwag, Sachin, Dravid, Laxman, Dada, Kumble. Any abuses shall be dealt with :P by me. 5) All flamy's posts about his love exploits with Atul Sharma/Shahid Afridi will be free to edit by moderators. 6) This one is by EMC High Command - NO AGARKAR PICTURES. They will be replaced by pictures of awesome dude in my avatar - or God.

OK' date= guys. Seriously, stop editing my posts. Else I will fall in love with Shahid Afridi
We've pushed flamy to the edge! Okay brah, we'll lay off. ... ... if you stop calling OLAS Cold butt and you stop posting the Agarkar pictures. (Besides, I hear that blue faps every time you post the Aag face, and we don't want his keyboard ruined).

We've pushed flamy to the edge! Okay brah, we'll lay off. ... ... if you stop calling OLAS Cold butt and you stop posting the Agarkar pictures. (Besides, I hear that blue faps every time you post the Aag face, and we don't want his keyboard ruined).
Done. No more negotiations. No more extra clauses. :deal: