Gambhir should captain Delhi Daredevils

amits

gambhir, has captained delhi in the 2007/08 ranji trophy, taking delhi to a win & also being in sensational form himself as well sehwag, is **** in captaincy & should give up the captaincy & have gambhir captain delhi daredevils

By insulting Sehwag' date=' you have insulted India. You should be banned for this,[/quote'] i havent insulted sehwag. and i was saying this even in last ipl that gambhir should captain delhi daredevils

Has Gambhir ever captained before? How do you know whether he is good at captaincy or not? Sehwag did a decent job last year (got Delhi to the semis). Also, there is Paul Collingwood there, who also has some captaincy experience. I dont know, I dont see Gambhir as a captain.

Has Gambhir ever captained before? How do you know whether he is good at captaincy or not? Sehwag did a decent job last year (got Delhi to the semis). Also' date=' there is Paul Collingwood there, who also has some captaincy experience. I dont know, I dont see Gambhir as a captain.[/quote'] http://content.cricinfo.com/ranjisuperleague/engine/current/match/306346.html

Oh ok cool ... but still, I dont know, I dont see him as a captain. Just my opinion, but you know how there are certain players that you look at and you know they are born leaders ... and there are other players who might still be fantastic players but you wouldnt think of them as captains?

But you see Paul Collingwood as captain? wtf.
Thats because I have seen him captain before, and moreover when he is one the field, you constantly see him involved in the tactical side of things be it discussions with the captain and sorting out field placements and what not. I dont see that from Gambhir. And amits ... of course I am a domestic cricket illiterate !!! I have mentioned that myself numerous times on this forum. I live in Sydney, Australia ... Ive never watched a Ranji Trophy game in my life. How could I? ... Thats why I said it was just my opinion. I go by what I see in international matches.

Sehwag is fine as captain' date=' tomorrow will be fun...all those 4s and 6s from Sehwag's blade.[/quote'] hitting 4s & 6s has nothing to do with captaincy. hitting 4s & 6s doesnt make a player a good captain. its captaincy skills which make a player a good captain. and sehwag, doesnt seem to have those. gambhir is the best option we have for delhi daredevils captaincy