Who is R Ashwin?

h4te

dude didn't even bowl and didn't even bat :hysterical::hysterical: CSK is soo bad that they have to resort to using some random dude to just make up the XI :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
wtf man. i change my views. i like this guy. tall and doosra :woot: (bromance :love:). delete thread please :hitler:

This dude's making the ball talk in 5 different languages. Of all batsmen in the fray, he even had Ganguly look rather befuddled with his drifters and 'doosras'.. That is a sign of a quality spin bowler. Ashwin is a deceptively talented spinner - He turns the ball just enough, his high-arm-low-trajectory make it that much harder for the batsmen to judge his flight. To top it all, he has the regular seam-up drifter which actually swings away from the right handed batsmen, in addition to the Mendis style carrom ball, which straightens after pitching. His emergence is one of the key reasons why Chennai find themselves in the semis.

^And opening the bowling all of a sudden especially when you are in and out of the team, and opening the bowling against some seriously good players of spin, and also making them look "ordinary" is just fabulous. And his carrom ball is just amazing, not just that he has that in his armery, but also that he has a brain of using it effectively and the control that he has on it.