Who is R Ashwin?

h4te

dude didn't even bowl and didn't even bat :hysterical::hysterical: CSK is soo bad that they have to resort to using some random dude to just make up the XI :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

btw, i wonder if HariSampath can get me into CSK. I'd also like to make $$$$. I think qualify for the requirement. I am a human being, not part of ICL, don't do any drugs, and look sexc. Can i be the random dude that is needed fill up the the #11????

which team do you support h4te? :winky:
i support the cheerleaders and Indian players.

dude didn't even bowl and didn't even bat :hysterical::hysterical: CSK is soo bad that they have to resort to using some random dude to just make up the XI :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical:

Ashwin is actually one of the better (domestic' date=' at least) spinners in the country today. Rips it an absolute mile.[/quote'] is that why he didn't bowl? is he like the Atul Sharma of spinners....and being kept as a secret weapon that will be launched when you least expect it????? :giggle:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: Nothing against CSK unless MI or DD is on the opposition

actually this WAS funny. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BROWNEST LOSER :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: @mi7$ has competition. LEGENDZ :isalute:

He made big strides in his debut season in 2006-07, leading the wickets tally for Tamil Nadu with 31 scalps at under 20. He was impressive the following the season with both bat and ball before a wrist injury unfortunately forced him out for four weeks in the middle of the season.
And, yes, he is an Engg student at SSN College, Kalavakkam, I believe.