Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

So is Aakash Chopra or Ranadeb Bose (KXIP). They don't have chance of making it to the Indian squad... Plus, the blogs have been all high praise for Ganguly...would be weird if it was written by him...
Read about his fielding...

If fakeiplplayer indeed reveals his identity, his ass will be sued by SRK. And there is enough legal ground for SRK to screw him big time. So rest assured that even if the blogger claims an identity on the blog, the real person will deny it irrespective of whether he is indeed the blogger or not. Once there is a confession in person, the guy should be ready to part with some big time cash as compensation to Red Chillies and also some good months behind the bars.

Guest Hiten.

No matter how disgusted you are with the team staff and management, one shouldn't been indulged in such cheap antics. Sure he may make some fans based on his sensational news but once he is caught and jailed, people will only point fingers at him and he will be the laughing stock at the end. Really unethical behavior by the blogger

Out of all the names making rounds as suspects, Ranadeb Bose seems to be the hot favorite. The foremost reason being the interpretation of Fake IPL Player's own blog, where he writes about himself: "Well, i am the perennial no hoper. In fact, the only time i had hope was when i played for my school. They thought i might make it to the test side one day. Well, made it to the ranjis, but never beyond. And this time round, am part of the ipl. Actually, i am not too sure why i am here. The team's full of super stars and all i do it bowl a bit, bat a bit, and field like a maniac. But, there's one thing i do very well. Serve drinks. And that's what i am expecting do in south africa. As i said, i am a no hoper. And have no hopes of getting a match in ipl." The Blogger identifies himself as a Ranji Player, who coudn't make it bigger than that. A all rounder, but not a prolific one. In the team his position is mostly that of a 12th Man, who carries Drinks. The Motive, ability and opportunity theory with some flexibilities, suits too well on Randev: 1. Ranadeb was hardly in the playing 11 in IPL Season - 1, and dropped soon after that. This time he left KKR and joined Kings XI. So his grudge against the KKR team is high placed. Particularly, the number of characters in his Posts from Kings XI Punjab is only next to that of KKRs. e.g. Appam *******, Prince of Patiala, and Bubliee. 2. When the Fake IPL Player, uses sarcastic names for almost all the characters, he only uses initials for Ranadeb Bose (RDB). 3. He holds the world record of bowling 10708 balls in first-class and club games without over-stepping. Although at one point of time in his career, Ranadeb had raised a lot of hope, he couldn't eventually deliver and go bigger than the Ranji Squad. 4. Ranadeb has done his schooling from St. Lawrence High School Kolkata and completed his Graduation in Commerce from St. Xaviers College, Kolkata. The blogger, Fake IPL Player, no doubt has a good command over english. This co-relation however seems bit too obvious! As a layman like me could also draw links to Fake IPL Player and Ranadeb. But question remains as to why Ranadeb would risk his career, by continuing to write the Blogs even when there is so much 'hulla gulla' in the media. He cannot be so lame!

No matter how disgusted you are with the team staff and management' date=' one shouldn't been indulged in such cheap antics. Sure he may make some fans based on his sensational news but once he is caught and jailed, people will only point fingers at him and he will be the laughing stock at the end. Really unethical behavior by the blogger[/quote'] Correct. We enjoy his blog because he is humorous and we all love to hate KKR and SRK. But the fact remains that what he is doing is unethical and immoral.
Out of all the names making rounds as suspects, Ranadeb Bose seems to be the hot favorite. The foremost reason being the interpretation of Fake IPL Player's own blog, where he writes about himself:
Your fundamental assumption is that FIP is telling the truth about himself. That assumption could be wrong (infact, FIP said just as much when the witchhunting was on)
Your fundamental assumption is that FIP is telling the truth about himself. That assumption could be wrong (infact' date=' FIP said just as much when the witchhunting was on)[/quote'] Agreed Tapioca! The Bottom line here is that ... the Fake IPL Player whoever it is .. is either perhaps intentionally indicting Ranadev or unintentionally have written fake descriptions about himself which had some similarity with Ranadev. Whatever it is .. a player like Ranadev cannot and shall not write such blogs when there is so much media hype around him on FIP.
Agreed Tapioca! The Bottom line here is that ... the Fake IPL Player whoever it is .. is either perhaps intentionally indicting Ranadev or unintentionally have written fake descriptions about himself which had some similarity with Ranadev. Whatever it is .. a player like Ranadev cannot and shall not write such blogs when there is so much media hype around him on FIP.
lol wut? He described himself of someone short in stature. That's like Ranadeb?
lol wut? He described himself of someone short in stature. That's like Ranadeb?
What do you expect? He shall describe himself in dito like Ranadev... This fella perhaps had just written whatever came to his mind ... after that it is us who are trying to draw logics and analogies to each and everything and trying to give a face to this silhoute.
What do you expect? He shall describe himself in dito like Ranadev... This fella perhaps had just written whatever came to his mind ... after that it is us who are trying to draw logics and analogies to each and everything and trying to give a face to this silhoute.
I think it is Atul Sharma.
I think it is Atul Sharma.
If Atul Sharma can be a "young" 37 year old batsman, "promising wicketkeeper" and "pacy bowler" and future Olympic athlete all at once then why can't he be Fake IPL Player? That's it. The mystery is solved :hatsoff:
If Atul Sharma can be a "young" 37 year old batsman, "promising wicketkeeper" and "pacy bowler" and future Olympic athlete all at once then why can't he be Fake IPL Player? That's it. The mystery is solved :hatsoff:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Just visited the blog and read the article .. the part which says he will make himself public at the end of IPL is interesting ... but I dont think he will dare to do so because he might face a defamation suit

In the next post it is mentioned The Dhakkans' cheer leaders seemed to be working over time last night. Now we know why they are at the top of the table (hope Dildo's listening). Dhakkans' middle order batsman, Ghati Baba, was busy practicing his pick-up & throw skills with 2 of their cheerleaders. Who is this Ghati Baba in the Deccan Chargers team?

In the next post it is mentioned The Dhakkans' cheer leaders seemed to be working over time last night. Now we know why they are at the top of the table (hope Dildo's listening). Dhakkans' middle order batsman, Ghati Baba, was busy practicing his pick-up & throw skills with 2 of their cheerleaders. Who is this Ghati Baba in the Deccan Chargers team?
ghati baba= rohit sharma

In the same post I found another contradictory sentence It was Castro's last night here and he sure was making it count and that was before today's match .. how can that be possible .. Gayle played in today's match and this fake ipl player does not know it.. so how can he be an insider .. he said Gayle already left while Gayle played today