Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

In the same post I found another contradictory sentence It was Castro's last night here and he sure was making it count and that was before today's match .. how can that be possible .. Gayle played in today's match and this fake ipl player does not know it.. so how can he be an insider .. he said Gayle already left while Gayle played today
Castro = Fidel Edwards

Hope Ghoti Baba does not perform well today after his bajana session with the cheerleaders ... I have not picked him in SS and I do not want to waste my substitution points removing another DC players to accomodate him .. Ghoti Baba please dont concentrate on your batting today :dontknow:

the new post is gold..

We flew in to Durban today. This tour now seems like a hazy, repetitive dream. We wake up, go to the ground, get bashed around, return, go to sleep, wake up, fly into another city, get bashed around again, go to sleep... and the sequence continues. Will this ever end? Will I ever wake up? Chatterjee Kaku, jabaab deen.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
After the match our bowling coach and our assistant coach were discussing whether Fake IPL Player is responsible for the dropped catches. I am waiting for the day Bhookha blames global warming for our performance.
he Kiwi coach will also leave us tomorrow after the game. He's had a highly educative few days, marked with a very sharp learning curve, and he leaves with a halo around his head now. As he gathers all the pearls of wisdom he has collected and takes the Kiwi team to the T20 WC, we all know who the most dangerous team in that competition is going to be. All the best Mr. Mole. If you need any any assitance, our coach will soon be available.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

new post

If dropping catches wasn't embarassing enough, our young boy Bubaan not only dropped a catch, he also showed half the stadium behind us his white cotton 'andar ki baat' while doing so. Dildo is furious at this gross indecent exposure. He feels this one act of negligence has caused more harm to our reputation than all our defeats put together. What's the point of spending so much money on designer jerseys if players wear their nadavalas under them? We have been told that, as per Dildo's orders, each of us will get 500 Rands to buy better looking jockeys. Good news for all of us, with the exception of Buddhiman Baba who is now a nervous wreck. He has been informed that in all of Africa they don't make jockeys his size.
what happnd here?? whos this bubaan?

Who ever is part of the KKR support team, they dont stand a chance of getting any assignments in any other IPL team in the next 10 years! wicket keeping coach, fielding coach, batting coach, bowling coach,..... all waste of money. SRK would have realised what Gavaskar told about KKR being taken for a ride was 100% true!

New post added by Fake Ipl player. good one. any clue about the code name:" sticky something" potentially identified as next captain. must be an international player because he is alluding that SRK checked about his availability for the entire duration next year. Brad Hodge? who,how and why?

New post added by Fake Ipl player. good one. any clue about the code name:" sticky something" potentially identified as next captain. must be an international player because he is alluding that SRK checked about his availability for the entire duration next year. Brad Hodge? who,how and why?
P.Ricky - I think.