Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Guest Hiten.

He has a poll asking the blog readers whether or not he should reveal his identity ? What do you guys have to say about that ?

Aaila = Tendulkar Appam ******* = Sreesanth (the best nickname out of all) Babli = Preity Zinta Badshah/ Vinnie /Dildo = SRK (LOLZ) Batliwala = Vijay Mallya Bevdaa = Ryder Bevdaas = Royal Challengers Bangalore Bhookha naan = Buchanan Big Brother = Raj Kundra - Big Sis's boy toy Big Mac = Mathew HAyden Big sis = Shilpa Shetty Boy George = Joy Bhattacharya (he is in the mgmt of KKR, also the PRIME contender for the title of the Fake IPL Player) Bublee = Bret Lee Buddhiman Baba = Wriddhiman Saha Bunty = Ness Wadia Calypso = Chris Gayle Castro = Fidel Edwards Chikna Pussy = David Hussey Chinnu Popli = Virat Kohli Chirkut Teli = Bharat Chipli Cool Dude =Dhoni Dewar = Rahul Dravid Durbaan of Patiala = Tom Moody(Coach of KXIP) Ganji Hanger = Sanjay Bangar Ghati Baba = Rohit Sharma Kishan Kanhaiya = Ravi Shastri Laal Chaddi Dada / Lordie = Sourav Gangly Lady Jaya = Jayawardene Little John = Ishant Sharma Little sis = Shamita Shetty Mangal Pandey = Laxmiratan Shukla Meera Bhai = Harbhajan Original Bevda = Jesse Ryder Paedophile priest = Gilchrist Pamela Indersingh = VRV Singh Prince of Patiala = Yuvraaj RDB = Rohan Bannerjee Saala Slimeball = Lalit Modi Sandy Maddy Babe = Mandira Bedi Shakespeare = Akash Chopra Sheikh = Shane Warne Skipper = McCullum Springbock = Rander Wyke Sticky something = Ricky Ponting Stylebhai = Murali Karthik Vakil Saab = Kumara Sangakkara(as he is a trained lawyer) VVS Ram = VVS Laxman am i right? correct me if i am wrong
Good research buddy .. I dont know very well but all the ones I know are correct :two_thumbs_up:

Apparently SRK called up Ganguly and asked him point blank whether he was FIP obviously pissing off Dada to no end. How hard can it be, a fluent English speaking Desi with a notion of wit is bound to be exposed sooner than later in what a team of 15 of which 5-6 are foreigners. I still think this guy is Murali Kartik.

Apparently SRK called up Ganguly and asked him point blank whether he was FIP obviously pissing off Dada to no end. How hard can it be, a fluent English speaking Desi with a notion of wit is bound to be exposed sooner than later in what a team of 15 of which 5-6 are foreigners. I still think this guy is Murali Kartik.
I think SRK did well to ask him point blank. I have little doubt that the seeds were put into his head by Bhooka. Its better to ask and get cleared than let the suspicion remain.

Here is SRK's response to FIP: I am posting on this faker's website because I wanted to respond personally to all the garbage he is spouting. You silly people...do you really believe this guy even now. Chris is still in the team and probably will play the next game (if all works out with WICB). No farewell party has been held so far although we will definitely celebrate once we begin winning. To all you people, why dont you buy your own team for the IPL and then try your genius strategies. We are all trying hard to make it a success. Sometimes you make a few mistakes before you learn. The only reason I am dignifying this maadarchod's blog with a response is because I dont understand why you people have so much hatred. Surely you must be jealous of my success. It may seem what I do is trivial but I have had to endure numerous hardships. So what if I hugged Shoaib Akhtar...bhai hai mera. I am definitely not gay but you bastards are all homophobes. As for this guy...saala jab koi talent nahin hai to doosron ko gaali deke kya faayda. Even your writing skills are horrible. The only reason you have so much publicity is because people are like hungry dogs...looking for gossip that will confirm their most lewd thoughts. Get off your computers and make something of your lives you people. One more thing, I left for India because I wanted to leave the team management solely in charge. Not that I was interfering but having the owner around can be distracting for the team. I want them to play free of pressure. John is a wonderful, creative man and he is important for our long term development. These are short term setbacks, nothing more. We all have a lot of respect for Dada and his contributions. Sometimes, even the greats must step aside in the bigger interests of the team. We will start winning again soon...Inshallah. If you are a Knight Riders supporter, dont believe any of this rubbish. We will rise again. Khuda Haafis....Mr. fakeiplplayer. One day we will be face to face, and I can assure you that will be the worst day of your life. Take my advice and stop this nonsense before its too late. None of my PR people are responsible for the so called spam on your website. Most likely it is you who is trying to hide the truth that many have spoken. You are a fraud mere dost, and will always be one. This is not the way to come up in life. God bless! SRK

Here is SRK's response to FIP: I am posting on this faker's website because I wanted to respond personally to all the garbage he is spouting. You silly people...do you really believe this guy even now. Chris is still in the team and probably will play the next game (if all works out with WICB). No farewell party has been held so far although we will definitely celebrate once we begin winning. To all you people, why dont you buy your own team for the IPL and then try your genius strategies. We are all trying hard to make it a success. Sometimes you make a few mistakes before you learn. The only reason I am dignifying this maadarchod's blog with a response is because I dont understand why you people have so much hatred. Surely you must be jealous of my success. It may seem what I do is trivial but I have had to endure numerous hardships. So what if I hugged Shoaib Akhtar...bhai hai mera. I am definitely not gay but you bastards are all homophobes. As for this guy...saala jab koi talent nahin hai to doosron ko gaali deke kya faayda. Even your writing skills are horrible. The only reason you have so much publicity is because people are like hungry dogs...looking for gossip that will confirm their most lewd thoughts. Get off your computers and make something of your lives you people. One more thing, I left for India because I wanted to leave the team management solely in charge. Not that I was interfering but having the owner around can be distracting for the team. I want them to play free of pressure. John is a wonderful, creative man and he is important for our long term development. These are short term setbacks, nothing more. We all have a lot of respect for Dada and his contributions. Sometimes, even the greats must step aside in the bigger interests of the team. We will start winning again soon...Inshallah. If you are a Knight Riders supporter, dont believe any of this rubbish. We will rise again. Khuda Haafis....Mr. fakeiplplayer. One day we will be face to face, and I can assure you that will be the worst day of your life. Take my advice and stop this nonsense before its too late. None of my PR people are responsible for the so called spam on your website. Most likely it is you who is trying to hide the truth that many have spoken. You are a fraud mere dost, and will always be one. This is not the way to come up in life. God bless! SRK
Thats some SRK fan posing. The language is bad.
True ' date=' but i thought this response had a lot of dil in it , and only the person involved could respond in like fashion.[/quote'] An SRK fan would be more involved than SRK himself. However SRK would never make the mistake of calling anyone mc on a public forum. Thats not SRK.

Back in our little base, our gang of losers also went looking for Big Game, trying their luck in several different nightspots. But each and every one of them returned empty handed. Quite predictable, I thought. Imagine a group comprising Gilli Danda, Buddhiman Baba and Bubaan hitting on hot white chicks. My respect for South African girls has actually gone up a bit. At least, they know a bunch of losers when they see one. Looks like we aren't catching anything in this tournament anymore. rofl:hysterical::cantstop:

True ' date=' but i thought this response had a lot of dil in it , and only the person involved could respond in like fashion.[/quote'] that is 100% sure not SRK .. he would never post in the blog comments so easily at first and secondly he would never use the language that is used.. SRK is regarded as one of the most smart guys when it comes to speaking and media handling ... SRK would never use the language used there for sure .. it seems to be a SRK fan instead