Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

One reason why this guy can escape being caught is this... look at the no. of players in the bullswhit squad :) BB McCullum, Abhisek Banerjee, Natraj Behera, Anureet Singh, M Hussain, AJ Shrikhande, ME Sanuth, AB Agarkar, RB Banerjee, SB Bangar, MA Cameron, G Chabra, A Chopra, IH Choudhary, AS Chowdhury, DB Das, AB Dinda, AP Dole, SA Gaekwad, SC Ganguly, CH Gayle, AN Ghosh, Y Gnaneswara Rao, MC Henriques, BJ Hodge, DJ Hussey, VA Indulkar, Iqbal Abdulla, SP Jackson, M Kartik, SS Lahiri, CK Langeveldt, AP Majumdar, Mashrafe Mortaza, AD Mathews, BAW Mendis, MB Parmar, CA Pujara, S Rana, WP Saha, DP Salvi, S Sanyal, SS Sarkar, SS Shaikh, I Sharma, LR Shukla, Sunny Singh, CR Suryavanshi, BD Thaker, RP Verma, KM Waingankar, Yashpal Singh And ofcourse the brigade of coaches and support staff... Someone pls tell SRGay that he is not making a film.. its cricket

Thrilling stuff. fascinating style. Akash Chopra is the obvious suspect because his book was also witty and full of anecdotes/instances. But the Team management may have already known about his writing skills.so, he wud have been found out by now. that leaves us with only the option of a journalist with insider information(Boria Mazumdar???) any way, nice read.I think the young former indian cricketer is Laxmi Ratan Shukla. Kaan is Agarkar. I think there was a hint of Murali Karthik in the argument between a Batsman close to SCG and the bowler who has not slept.

i reckon its a journo who's gettting some inside info from one of the players
Quite possible. 1. The writing seems professional. Its someone who has done some writing. 2. None of the players would dare do such a thing. Its a little too brave to be real. 3. He is so negative about his own team. Its a reporter who is good friends with the KKR players.
has it occured to any of you that none of our local players are eloquent enough' date=' or creative enough to create something so rich? this is some random individual posting stuff, inspired by the news that emerges from the tournament. quality stuff nonetheless.[/quote'] I actually don't care if he is real player or not. This is quite fun to read. I hope he/she continues writing this lovely piece of a blog.
He just let loose, telling the boys what is expected of them, telling them that they are part of the best team in IPL and they need to stand up and be counted. (I must tell you that I stood up right at that moment, but I don’t think the counting was on then).
:laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh:
His latest post is a little too adventurous. He writes that he went up and joined the coach on a table when the coach was telling a player that he is not in the playing 11. The coach should now know who it is.
assuming he's real....either 5-6 people did the same or he's botching the story enough to cover himself up.