Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Love his posts...but I just hope some innocent youngster doesn't get hurt becauseof this.... The 3rd suspect is a senior cricketer who has already made his mark as a writer. Come on man. Give him a break. He knows that the team’s being nice enough to let him hone his test match skills in IPL, do they think he’ll return that favour this way? My suspect...

I never concentrated on the fake ipl blog but today I was searching for something else on google and came to a site which mentioned this site .. and it is really incredible .. 78 comments in today's post and 293 followers :omg: I read all the posts and it was really hillarioius :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW who is this Sandy Babe? The main girls in the IPL are Mandira, Preity and Shilpa .. so is she one out of these three

It is obviously a writer not a cricket player DUH!!! Interesting ploy by SRK- the man continues to make money one way or the other
I dont understand one thing .. how the hell did the blog become so famous so quickly ... there are thousands of blogs created on blogger every day .. almost all of them go for a waste.. but how did this blog become so popular if no marketing was done .. I feel something fishy here :sherlock: