Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

I dont understand one thing .. how the hell did the blog become so famous so quickly ... there are thousands of blogs created on blogger every day .. almost all of them go for a waste.. but how did this blog become so popular if no marketing was done .. I feel something fishy here :sherlock:
word of mouth? :dontknow:
everytime I read this blog I cannot stop laughing the blog is becoming increasingly popular every hour .. 325 followers now maybe it will also start to appear in news channels today :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
it already is in news I heard

His latest, Players love it Players luv the blog. Y'day, after the match each & every player read it, incl yours truly ;-). Apparently, players of all teams are reading it. Appam *******'s name is now cast in stone as his own players are also calling him that. Haha. This is fun. Btw, most players in my team think that this is Coachie himself. They credit him with far too much smarts than he deserves. More ltr.

His latest, Players love it Players luv the blog. Y'day, after the match each & every player read it, incl yours truly ;-). Apparently, players of all teams are reading it. Appam *******'s name is now cast in stone as his own players are also calling him that. Haha. This is fun. Btw, most players in my team think that this is Coachie himself. They credit him with far too much smarts than he deserves. More ltr.
They think it is Buchanan :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
which channel :woot: I have been watching news channels lesser these days due to all the BS election news
arey Indian TV channels :banghead: ... they show everything in a red circle with an arrow ... the other day I was watching IBN7 and they had a programme on Islamic terrorism in Africa and they were using a Hollywood film for the video .. yes with dialogues in the background and it had a caption "Source : Youtube" Go figure
I wonder how it came to become so popular. :winky:
i wonder how atul sharma is being discussed so much without bowling a single ball :winky::winky: Ian Ponting must have alot f time to contact and interview with every blog in the internet world be it ICF, shitpassion or whatever else exists out there :--D when does he get time to train Atul Sharma??