Fake IPL Player: A KKR IPL player's blog

Gambit

Chopra would have been dropped anyways. If they find the mole' date=' they will quarantine him.[/quote'] They obviously dont want to make a hue and cry about it and make media news. So they cant send him back yet. But he will not be selected in the rest of the matches and his contract might be terminated later after IPL ends
Prem Panicker Twitter reads: Flash: the fakeipl blogger's name will be outed by tomorrow morning, tops. Officials know. Criminal case in offing so he is caught then... :nervous: some r saying tht its Mandira Bedi.... and she is sent home today.. .. :dontknow:
Criminal case ?? For real ?? lol.. I wonder if it's Prem himself :cantstop:
Prem Panicker Twitter reads: Flash: the fakeipl blogger's name will be outed by tomorrow morning, tops. Officials know. Criminal case in offing so he is caught then... :nervous: some r saying tht its Mandira Bedi.... and she is sent home today.. .. :dontknow:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
http://content.cricinfo.com/iplpage2/content/story/401158.html Well into the first week of the IPL, we've had more than our fair share of thrills and spills - but more off the field than on it. The Kolkata Knight Riders team has, as usual, been hit by controversy. This time it's the "Fake IPL Player" blog, which pokes fun at Sourav Ganguly, John Buchanan, Shah Rukh Khan and all the happenings around the KKR team, that is the cause for concern. "We're not bothered by some foolish and inconsequential blog. We're one happy family that trusts each other and gets along," said an impossibly sincere and earnest-looking SRK, even as he supervised workmen who were removing all the Wi-Fi infrastructure from the team dressing room. Apparently, frantic efforts are being made in the KKR camp to smoke out the mystery blogger from within their ranks - despite the blogger openly referring to himself as "fake" ipl player. "That's just a double-bluff," said team coach-cum-strategist-cum-tactician-cum-thinker-cum-innovator-cum-Sun-Tzu, John Buchanan. "But I'm not falling for that. I'm not a fool," he added, to a round of suppressed laughter from those nearby, including some KKR players. "Only someone with access to our team dressing room can possibly write with such complete inaccuracy and with so many factual errors. Only an insider can possibly know about such fictitious incidents that certainly did not happen," he signed off, leaving the reporters wishing for once that he was speaking about one of his cockamamie theories instead. "We will definitely find out who the blogger is - and work out a revenue share with him," said IPL chief Lalit Modi, ever open to income-generation opportunities. "Of course, he will have to pay us a huge licensing fee first, and then share 70% of advertising revenue with the KKR team and the IPL," he said, showing that he doesn't discriminate between random bloggers and international news agencies. While the rain has come as a dampener for the matches, nobody can accuse the IPL marketing machine of being dull. A toy company has unveiled a brand new range of IPL branded toys, which includes a Lalit Modi piggy bank (which will only return 20% of what you put into it), a Mandira Bedi talking doll (so plasticky and repetitive, it's just like the real thing), and an action figure of Napoleon Einstein (which just sits there and does nothing until you return it to the shop for a full refund). There is also reportedly an IPL videogame in slated for release, which will not be compatible with any existing PC or console. "We feel that this unique IPL game deserves a whole new custom console to deliver a full-on experience," said a spokesman for the game publishing company. "That, and the fact that people will have to fork out a few hundred dollars more just to play it. Heh Heh," he smirked to himself. Also, in related news, the South African elections took place last week, but nobody noticed. ============================================================= :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Next update Experiment Flopped Alright, the last blog was experimental. Me relaying the info to bro, who uses all his creative skills at hand to post it. Looks like it turned out quite crappy, as expected. So, its back to the painful ol' days of keying it all in. Been watching a fair bit of today's game. And boy, now I know what you guys have been subjected to all these days. The joker anchoring the show was funny without intending to be so. At least Sandy Baddy Babe has a few tricks up her sleeve to distract the viewer from what she says. But this bloke had absolutely nowhere to hide. And god knows what nasty thing he did to his barber to get such a hair cut. The only saving grace was his really high IQ. He asks Ross Taylor, "Are you happy that your team has lost the toss?". Whatever Taylor answered was certainly not enough as our man whipped out his next thunderbolt: "Are you happy that you are not in the team today?". Dunno what answer he expected..."Yes, mate. Who doesn't want to get paid for just sitting around?" Now to our team. We had a team meeting but hardly anything of note was discussed. Looks like things are secret until the mole is caught. Most guys in contention have been asked to be prepared. Lordie was there in the meeting, although he didn't speak much. We don't know the XI and I don't expect more than possibly one change. P.S. Enjoyed RP's i'view ;-)
What was in RP's interview that is being referred to...?

^^ Chandan he is refering to the comments made by Fake IPL Player... It might not by him. it might be by some other user creating a fake name.. read this.. While the cricket world is buzzing in the speculation of what the Fake IPL player will reveal next (if you still haven't read about it, go to the fakeiplplayer's blog or read what The Guardian has to say about the story), there is an anonymous comment that the Fake IPL Player may have been caught and being sent back to India. As the latest post came into the blog, there is a comment saying Sorry! Guys The Team Caught me! I am sorry to have hurt all the team players by calling them by names. I am also truly sorry for weaving imaginative stories about a good team. By the time you read this i am on my way back to india fake ipl player caught? Reasons to think its True While this can be a fake faking over a fake profile too, there are couple of things to consider before we dismiss it. 1. The language and style has a strange similarity to what the protagonist uses in the blog post. 2. He may have been asked by the team management to delete the profile then and there so that he can't write anymore there, pushing further trouble into it. It makes sense for them to ask him to do that, no? 3. What will be the motif of anyone else to just comment like that which can be rubbish-ed by the actual person anytime. Reasons to think its Fake There is a very subtly technical aspect that says he can be a fake person as well. Look at the link to his name and the URL. Apparently its the same as IPL Anonymous and of the same blog URL. But that can actually fox a noob. Look closely, if you know about blogspot.com, you will realize that someone who is posting a comment from his account will have a glowing 32 icon right at the left and the URL will be of the blogger profile of that person, not the URL of the PAGE ITSELF. It can very easily be faked. 1. Go to Post a Comment option 2. Click through Comment as: Select profile 3. You will see a option as Name/URL 4. There you can post anything you like, say, IPL Anonymous as the name and http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com as the URL and save and post a comment. Bingo, it will be like the same as the person posted. 5. We tried one ourselves too. Look what we did ipl player caught? So though its not as if, we are trying to speculate anything, but it may just be the case that the sorry end of the Fake IPL player is happening. We will have to wait only a few hours to know the truth of the news. Stay hooked!

sorry Im sloww .. and I still dont understand who is this player ?
Rana Deb Bose. Why? Here are the reasons someone wrote: Can the author be RDB? I suspect him to be the mole for a few reasons - 1. He isnt in the KKR squad, so nobody really suspects him 2. Half the KKR squad are his buddies, no big deal getting inside news. 3. RDB is an avid reader of literature, listens to classical rock, i doubt how many in the KKR squad do that. Probably none. 4. He has gone on record saying he doesnt expect anything from the KKR or the national selectors hence nothing to lose really. 5. He has got all the reasons to be pissed off as he was dropped from the KKR squad without geting a single chance. 6. Remember how he heard the lewd jokes by the Prince of Patiala at the opening ceremony, he was in the earshot, cuz he's in that team, standing in the same group. 7. Sitting is the coachie's breakfast table is probably a lie, as that incident is enough to give him away. Zubin, Is that comment on the fake players blog beneath the entry "Experiment flops? There are 100s of comment and I didn't read them.