I ask you again... HOW MUCH PIETERSEN MEK?

Mr. Wicket

Nah, I just enjoy seeing that arrogant SOB failing in any form of the game. The five minutes I've seen so far of the game (Murali's over basically) were worth it just for that. Hope the arrogant **** brings these sorts of performances into the Ashes.

:(( BRC is losing. But yes KP got pwned by Muralitharan. So much for I can dominate Murali on any wicket.
From the original How Much Pietersen Mek thread... http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=40911&highlight=pietersen+mek Please see Sameer's post at the top of the page, and the laughter later on at the epic pwnage that resulted in Sri Lanka with a series without even a fifty. Not every ground is a postage stamp sized circle in England where mis-hits will carry for sixes!

That dismissal was good. And everytime teh "we've got to be humble with Stanford millions in the economic climate now"-gentleman walks away shaking his head, its just pure magic. Oh and I hope he gets injured here and isnt able to play the ashes.

Oh and I hope he gets injured here and isnt able to play the ashes.
I won't wish such injury on another person, I'll just hope he struggles in the Ashes and that Johnson chews him up alive and spits him out. Thank God Mitch is skipping the circus and the minnow bashing ODI series, hope he's fresh and firing come July 8th. (And a few bouncers to the body wouldn't be unwelcome either)

Hmm. Reached the finals of the tournament last time' date=' and almost won it. So yeah, I'd say so.[/quote'] was KP around last year? lets see this year.. (not that i care, go delhi :D) and the team isnt getting the millions. i was talking about ind. performance..like yesterdays for ex.

was KP around last year? lets see this year.. (not that i care, go delhi :D) and the team isnt getting the millions. i was talking about ind. performance..like yesterdays for ex.
Dhoni is more inspirational and a better captain than Kappu and lets not forget Dhoni's merchandise would be extremely popular in Chennai. I cant see BRC fans lapping up to buy Kappu merchandise.

It is fun to see KP botch it up. Just like it is fun to see Ponting botch it up in any game. Certainly very enjoyable to see them struggle. However, both are good batsmen. He averages 51 in Tests, and 47 in ODIs with 87 S/R. Not too bad!

What pissed me off so much was Ronnie Irani in the Setanta studio keep going on about an inside edge' date=' what a dumb piece of bleep[/quote'] Ronnie Irani seriously pisses me off, he is ****. What makes it worse is that they switch to him after every over or so. The other guy who presents it is also rubbish.

Ronnie Irani seriously pisses me off' date=' he is ****. What makes it worse is that they switch to him after every over or so. The other guy who presents it is also rubbish.[/quote'] I emailed Setanta saying I would gladly pay for an eye test for Ronnie Irani because he seems to be struggling with his eye sight. I didn't see it but my cousin said they mentioned it after the match, when I chat to him again, I'll find out what exactly they said