Dada Chronicles -2 - Interview in SA

CSK Fan

A completely fictional story. For those who dont know, this is a continuation of http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=99899&highlight=chronicles Reporter facing the camera - Today in another major scoop by your favourite news channel, we bring you an exclusive interview with our very own dada as he relaxes with his team mates in front of his hotel. Reporter turns to dada : The IPL has shifted to South Africa because of the elections in India and the public in India is disappointed with it, what are your views on it? Dada: Yes, but South Africa has some real babes, you know. There was one who looked just like Nagma and Sachin wanted to introduce her to me but i didnt want to marry thrice so said no. Repoter taken aback for a minute : So would you say you are having some fun here? Dada : i have never had so much fun in my entire life. Last night i had three helpings of strawberry ice-cream and today I painted on my hotel walls. Reporter : But you must be working really hard too, preparing for your matches Dada: Very. It took me 3 hours to iron Buchanan's clothes Reporter : Talking of Buchanan, how would you say your interactions with the KKR coach have been? Dada: Oh, we get along very well. Whenever we go out, I carry his luggage. I wait on him at the hotel and also serve his food. You know, bossom buddies. Reporter : Do you think SRK inteferes with the team matters. How do you get along? Dada: We get along famously. For such a famous guy he is very down to earth. He personaly provides a body rub to the team players. Sometimes he overdoes things. Why today itslef he has massaged me thrice. Reporter : How prepared is the team this season? Dada : We are very prepared. Compared to us, the rest of the teams are sissies. Why Chris Gayle can benchpress 300 kgs. Beat that! Reporter : The pithces in South Africa are bouncy and fast. Would you say the Indian domestic players in your team will be able to manage here? Dada : They are?? OH My God. and they assured me that we would be playing on flat pitches. But I think we will manage to hit Atul Sharma out of the park. Reporter : Who? Dada : Err, sorry thats supposed to be a secret. i am running out of time and have to leave. Time for another massage. Reporter : One last question dada. How do you feel about McCullum being given capataincy over you Dada blinks once, twice, thrice - Say that again? Reporter - Why do you think you were sacked from captaincy? Dada goes red - I am sacked? Mccullum is the captain? How come no one told me? And you moron, you knew it all the time. Reporter - But dada.... Dada - I dont want to see your face again. I wont even give you my five-star bar. get away from my sight Dada mutters to himself - You can never a gora. And that SRK. I wont let him touch me again, just let him try... Exits Reporter - This was Singh reporting live for our channel ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------