Indian talent

bunny

My personal impression of local talents. I dont think anybody can save Royals from finishing at the bottom of the table this time around. BRC: RD, AK, PK >>>> Uthappa, Goswami >>>> Kohli >>>> ... Wildcards: Bhuvanesh, Bishnoi Delhi: VS, GG, Mishra, Nehra >>>> Karthik, Tiwary, YoM >>>>> Sangwan Wildcards:Umesh Yadav, Kings XI: YS, IKP >> Goel >>>> Chawla, Malik, Truvar, VRV Wildcards: Goel, Sreesanth Mumbai: Tendulkar, Nayar, Zaheer, HS, >> Dhawan, Dhawal >>>>> Pinal, Takewale Wildcards: Nayar, Dhawal Kolkata: Ganguly, IS, Dinda >>>>> Kartik, Agarkar >>>>>> Shukla, Chopra, Bangar Wildcards: Kartik Rajasthan: * >> Asnodkar, Munaf, Pathan, Kamran >>>> Jadeja, >>>>> Patel, Rawat Wildcards: Kamran, Pathan Deccan: RPS, RS, Ojha >>>> Rao, Laxman >>>> Teja Wildcards: Harmeet, RPS Chennai: Dhoni, Raina, Badri >> Patel, Gony >>>>>>> Balaji, Joginder Wildcards: Badri, Gony This is how i see the teams finishing based on local talent. Mumbai, Delhi > Chennai > Deccan, Kolkata, BRC > Kings XI > Royals

Correction. Mumbai's third tier, as you put it (Dhawan, Kulkarni) is better than most other teams first tier. And dont forget Rahane as well. Tendulkar is in a tier by himself :haha:
ya lol wat was that all abt? Ranking him along those others. I was taken aback, and I'm an atheist! :giggle:

so far have been really dissapointed by the talent on display-lot of FTBs as i feared.There is a reason why Rohit Sharma hangs around the national team.
dhawan, abhishek nayar(or is it abhishek routh?) & some others arent ftbs. dhawan, even hit a 184 last time in aus in the emerging players tournament

dhawan' date=' abhishek nayar(or is it abhishek routh?) & some others arent ftbs. dhawan, even hit a 184 last time in aus in the emerging players tournament[/quote'] ya but he failed here :aetsch: rohit sharma has done better than dhawan

ya but he failed here :aetch: rohit sharma has done better than dhawan
it was only 1 match. rohit sharma scored runs off only agarkar. before that, he was 4* off 14 balls. dhawan, hit those runs of international class bowlers and scored 22 and looks good to score about 40-50 every game

I'd be very careful to write-off Deccan's local talent. As we have seen here and also in the previous WC in SA, low scoring games are the usual, so batsmen who can stick around for a long time can play match winning innings. Laxman can stick around for a long time, and like RD is a class of his own. Then you have Y Venugopal who is an excellent player who has recently changed his game to score quickly as well. RPS, Ojha are excellent bowlers as well. Then Rohit Sharma if he can get his form back can fire too. All in all Deccan I think has the best talent at this point. If Delhi had Dhawan in like before, then it would have been VS, Gambhir, Dhawan a perfect combo. I'd rate Mumbai second and Rajasthan third due to the sheer reason that they don't rely on one play firing like CSK (hayden), KXI (yuvi) and so on...

I'll bump this post again when they reach Semis this time :hysterical: Will you face the music then :eyedance:
I do like Deccan's talent and hence placed it fourth. But, their bowling is wafer-thin and unless Harmeet or somebody has a decent tournament they will have to fight hard to reach the finals.

so far have been really dissapointed by the talent on display-lot of FTBs as i feared.There is a reason why Rohit Sharma hangs around the national team.
Once the tournament is over, hopefully we can identify who are the non-FTB. So far, the yengsters haven't done too much. But several more matches to play.