Open Bet: Who is the blogger?

h4te

1 cent on 4
minimum bet is 1 dollah. i put you down for 1 dollah! :orderorder:
SRK Himself' date=' the nutjob will do anything for popularity[/quote'] probably, yes. it certainly is a great way to market....i would never follow KKR, but I am now :haha: but the blog is too negative on KKR....

just got a pm from ludhi. he said that he can't post right now as he's busy programming new stuff' date=' but wants to bet on it being john buchanan, and that he'll bet 20 million (and you don't have to pay him if he wins)[/quote'] uhm, if he has time to pm, he has time to post :hehe: anywho, i have accepted the bet :woot:

just got a pm from ludhi. he said that he can't post right now as he's busy programming new stuff' date=' but wants to bet on it being john buchanan, and that he'll bet 20 million (and you don't have to pay him if he wins)[/quote'] :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

OK, lets see. So in his blog he has pretty much narrowed down the possibilities...the guy must have some guts to be in the franchise and risk a scandal like that ..PS see what this has done, its all over the news. I think whoever did it pulled off a smart one I was joking abt SRK doing this himself for popularity. He is not that smart

Ranadeb Bose ranadeb bose, after being signed by kkr in 2008, didnt even get a game for kkr in 2008, with dinda & agarkar being preferred everytime over him. he even hit out at kkr management last year. and this year, he has started doing something totally unexpected - create a blog to hit out at kkr:hysterical: as the blog also has inside info & its unlikely that a local kolkata player will start the blog, so it has to be ranadeb bose, to be a part of the indian squad even & still not even get a game for ur ipl franchise would really **** off a player so much. ranadeb bose, however this year is playing for kings xi punjab, but being a former kkr player, it is likely that he can get inside info and if ranadeb bose gets to read this thread, then hello ranadeb bose. happy blogging & best of luck with ur blog