Open Bet: Who is the blogger?

h4te

1 million max per bet. :orderorder: Bets open until blogger revealed...:cantstop: bets closed :orderorder: Categories: (pick one) --------------- 1. (Odds 3/1) : Pick a correct KKR player. ex. You bet 1 million. You win = you get 3 million. You lose = i get 1 million 2. (Odds 2/1) : Pick a correct KKR staff/etc. ex. You bet 1 million. You win = you get 2 million. You lose = i get 1 million 3. Odds (1/1) : Some media person. ex. You bet 1 million. You win = you get 1 million. You lose = i get 1million 4. Odds (1/3) : Some one totally random not related to KKR/media ex. You bet 1 million. You win = you get 1 million. You lose = i get 3 million --------------------------- 1. Shane - $1 million - Category 4 (Gambit) 2. beetle - $0 - Category 1 (Chopra/Kartik) 3. Kartikey - $850 - Category 1 (A. Chopra) 4. Graphic - $2 :hehe: - Category 1 (W. Saha) 5. Salil - $4 each :hehe: - Category 3 & 4 6. varun - $1 :hehe: - Category 4 7. ludhi - $20 million - Category 2 (J. Buchanan) (clause = i don't have to pay if i lose) 8. @am1t$ - $1 million - Category ? (R. Bose)

Akash or murali kartik
aunti ji doesn't like to bet :nervous:
it is probably the last category but im liking the player's odds so im gonna put $850 on Aakash Chopra.
$850 or $850,000 ? you're on either way

SRK Himself' date=' the nutjob will do anything for popularity[/quote'] Always a chance Rajeev... could very well be that the whole thing's a big viral marketing campaign to just drum up interest/controversy (and maybe a movie themed around this crap some time down the line).