semi-offtopic - are there any posters here who read/posted on RSC back in the old "bondabosad" days?

Mr. Wicket

(Tapioca? Gambit? Anyone else?) This Southie/Northie rivalry on this forum is really, REALLY tame compared to some of those (particularly the devdas/Sridhar/etc vs. most of the Southie tatti brigade wars), innit? Suddenly stumbled upon one of the old legendary bonda bosad posts in a search for something. Damn some of those were hilarious.

Only semi-offtopic, because 1) EMC said so :emc:, and 2) as it deals with the whole North/South (well there it was more Bombay v. South v. Anyone else who cared which included a few Poms like Holmanobosad :D) thing flooding this forum. :P They make most of your/morris/graphic/varun's posts look like kiddy stuff.

This isn't even a PATCH on the kind of thing that used to go back in the glory days of Shridhar and Rav(not the Ravi here)i. Since RSC is unmoderated, the gloves were always off. In fact,rumour has it that some of those flame wars led to formal complaints to their educational institutions, physical altercations and even threats to family members. The 'war' here compared to that one is like comparing ballet to kick boxing.

This isn't even a PATCH on the kind of thing that used to go back in the glory days of Shridhar and Ravi. Since RSC is unmoderated' date=' the gloves were always off. In fact,rumour has it that some of these flame wars have led to formal complaints to their educational institutions, physical altercations and even threats to family members. The 'war' here compared to that one is like comparing ballet to kick boxing.[/quote'] :(( I'm offended.

This isn't even a PATCH on the kind of thing that used to go back in the glory days of Shridhar and Rav(not the Ravi here)i.
And let us also not forget Sandaas/Gilly's pri ck/etc. :--D Sandaas vs. 'devdas' made for some classic reading! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: "PBOASYG"